Gross

"Dyrroth!" Lunox shout the loudest and then catches her breath. It's been really long and she thinks her throat is hurting already.

"I don't think he's going to come out, Lunox." Angela tells her friend, standing at her friend's side. Knowing Lunox for long, she won't stop even if it means she's already losing hope.

"Just give me another ten minutes. He'll come out," she says, her eyes glossy.

Just when Lunox was about to shout his name, the demon faded into view. With a grumpy face she darted her eyes at his grinning face.

"My, My, if it isn't dear Lunox," he gave a smirk as he move closer. Snapping his fingers, the gates opened on their own. "I'm pleased to hear your loud cries."

"I just came to apologize to you," she told him, her voice already hoarse. "And say thank you too for the music box."

"Ahem," Angela coughed, catching their attention.

"And you are?" the demon asked.

"She's my best friend, Angela. Angela this is Dyrroth--the guy I've told you about."

Angela only flashed a smile, nervous as the guy smirks at her with eyes cold like the wind that suddenly blew. 

"Sorry to have kept you shouting. I thought I was clear when I told my butler I was not in the--"

"I needed to say thank you," she cuts him off. "And we're heading home now!"

Lunox immediately grabbed Angela's arm, dragging her towards their car. "Don't look back," she tells her friend. It seems like the demon really wasn't in a good mood. How foolish of her to not think of her friend.

It's been a couple of minutes and Angela couldn't start her car up. The surrounding was also getting darker now. 

"I'm so sorry, Angela for letting you come here with me!" Lunox was starting to cry.

"Oh come on! Won't your friend let us stay for the night? Also, he looked really scary."

"He is scary!" 

"Duh, he's a young master that's why I was nervous! He also looks like a cold prince!" 

No, he's just a demon, she wanted to tell her friend.  

"Can't you contact your boyfriend and tell him to pick us up? Or we can take taxi, right?"

"My boyfriend is in college, he's busy right now. Also, I don't think I have enough for taxi."

And she has none too which made her rake her hair in frustration. She can't call Esmeralda either, it will be a dang scolding with her grandmother.

"Do you think your mom will allow you to sleep over?" 

"As long as I text her."

Lunox sighed the heaviest and opened the door, hopping out of the car. "Let's stay in here for the night and maybe I could borrow money from him."

"He doesn't even want to see you," Angela chuckled.

"But he did come out somehow."

Angela shrugged and got off the car. Then both of them head towards the door bell again, Lunox reaching her finger. She was about to press it when the gate suddenly opened. Instead of the demon, it was an old man. Must be whom they spoken to earlier. 

"Please, follow me young ladies."

"Wow, this is easy," Angela commented, raising her eyebrows at her for a second.