Sought

Lunox ended up in the hospital. She was all cleaned and it has been two nights but she's still in shock from that horrifying night. She didn't even want to speak to her sister or Angela about it. 

After she fainted, Angela had found her laying on the road. She was so worried about her friend that she looked all over for her. Also  she finally told their principal about Kylie blackmailing Lunox with the shower videos the 'queen' took. 

It made Lunox feel relieved that the videos were now deleted but she's feeling more in danger knowing that demon was still out there. She has a feeling that he will be coming back for her.

"Are you feeling better now?" Esmeralda asked her sister who kept looking outside a sliding window.

"What if I tell you that I encountered a real demon?" 

"It was Halloween night, maybe a perverted guy just--"

"It wasn't a pervert! It was a real demon!"

"Calm down, Lunox!" 

"I am calm," she whispers. "I just know what I saw."

"I have an OJT tonight," Esmeralda sadly told her sister. "Will you be okay?"

No... was what Lunox wanted to say but ended up nodding her head. 

"I'll be off then. Tomorrow let's go home, okay?"

And she nods her head again. She heard the door gently closing  but she remained looking through the window. 

"I knew what I saw. I'm not crazy," she whispers. 

And then the cold wind coming from nowhere just blew, making the tip of the curtains fly, disrupting her sight. When they fell again, her mouth slightly opened looking at someone's reflection in the window glass. 

"You weren't insane. In fact, I spent two nights looking for my food," the demon took a bite on his red apple. "You can stop your sorcery now, witch!"

Lunox frowned, turning to face what she was fearing for days. It was indeed the darn demon, but something was strange. Her eyes focused on that thread bracelet on his right wrist. 

"Oh yeah this? You really had me tied to you," he showed a lopsided grin. "Congratulations, I had fallen for your trap."

"I'm no witch! I'm just a human who happened to stumble on to you!" She yelled. "Now I feel crazy! And why do you have my bracelet on?"

"You tied this to me!" he hissed. 

One moment he was sitting on the hospital bed and the next thing his fingers were wrapped around her neck already. 

"I can break your neck at this very moment. Now tell me, how do I get rid of this bracelet?" 

It was getting harder to breath. She tried to grab him, tried to slap his hands away but he was too powerful, too strong for her. Her eyes turned red, and waters from her eyes rolled down her cheeks. Slowly, she let go from her grip on his wrist and her eyelids closed. 

The demon couldn't take the pain from his chest so he let go of her. Tossing her on the bed like she's some piece of cloth. 

Down to his knees, he coughed, spitting blood out. He breaths heavily turning to see the girl he just choked. If he was dealing with a witch, he would've killed her already. It could be that she was no witch at all.

With the bracelet still on his wrist, the demon secretly visited the other world. Outside the castle, in a town nearby, he visited a loyal subject. Cyclops, an astronomer and a wizard with only one eye.

As soon as the cold wind blew from nowhere, Cyclops knew it was the prince of Tsukiyumi visiting his humble shop. And when he heard the sound of his pendulums ticking, he smiled.

"I welcome your return in the kingdom, your highness." Cyclops lowered his head down to the king's son. 

"Stop with the formalities, Cyclops. I'm only here for one thing and I'll be leaving again."

"Leaving? I thought you were back to fight the king again."

A corner of the demon's mouth lift up. "Well, I have something important to take care of first," he said and raise his right arm, showing the thread bracelet. "I want to know what this is."

Cyclops narrowed his eye. It seemed familiar to him but he couldn't quite tell. 

"Would you mind taking off the that string, your highness?"

"That's the problem!" he slams his hand on the table, shaking whatever was on it for a moment. "I tried everything and it's not coming off!"

"Hmm," Cyclops thought about it. 

The legend of a demon and an angel's love, a string that connects them both. It is impossible that his highness would have such powerful thread when everyone knows those bracelets were burned together with the bodies. And it is a legend.

"Ah! It restrains my powers when it comes to that human! I finally figured out she was no witch! It was a weak human! How can a weak human escape from me?" 

"A mortal from the other world?" Cyclops thought hard. "Was she wearing the same bracelet?"

With his point finger, the demon rubs his lips gently, recalling the hospital scene. He did notice a string when she tried to reach him. 

Suddenly, he felt the pain in his chest again making his eyes red and round. His fingernails dug into the arm chair.

Seeing his highness' pain confirmed Cyclops's suspicions that Carmilla and Cecilion's love story was too realistic to be just a legend. 

"There's a legend about a hidden kingdom, Hikari. An angel from that kingdom has fallen for a demon. That angel made and blessed two threaded bracelet that were bound by blood.

And I believe... you are wearing one."

The demon's eyes glistened. "Why would a mere mortal possess such thread bracelet? How do I get rid of this bloody trash?!"

"Calm down, your highness." Cyclops has never been scared for his life. What scares him was if the prince would destroy his potions and his entire home. "If the legends were true then there's two ways to free yourself from such wristlet. End the mortal or give the bracelet what it wants. But what does it want, your highness?"

What does it want?  the demon thought to himself. He already tried killing her but it almost killed him instead. Could it be possible that the bracelet sought what the human wishes?