Execute Me

Dyrroth in his chair kept tapping his finger on the desk. The way he felt when he kissed that human, he is certain, the bracelet did want it too. Protection, love and care. All she mentioned that night and he promised. Those, he needs to give her but how long? 

It isn't in his nature to do such disgusting things! He worries that if it takes too long, his heart might soften and his long time plans would come to ruins. He can't forget that he has a kingdom to take!

If the bracelet takes too much time, he has no choice but to overpower it and kill that damn human!

"Where is Lunox?" He asked. Everyone was at the table but he has seen no Lunox. 

"She's still sleeping," Angela answered. "She must've slept late."

Dyrroth then stands up, surprising them. "You all go ahead and eat. I'll just go and wake her up."

Before he sees any giggling he made his way out of the dining area. At the fifth step on the staircase, he vanished and into her chamber. There, he saw a sleeping Lunox with her hair all a mess.

He draw his hand on his chest and felt his heart beating loudly. Bad. Even in her messed up hair, he finds her beautiful, like a rose he doesn't want to wither. He shifted his gaze to his bracelet and his eyes glistened with anger. What a powerful thing...

When she moved, he teleport back to the 5th step where he was earlier, avoiding another butterfly scene. He goes back to the dining and see his guests.

"My apologies, but Lunox seems to need her beauty rest," he told them. "And I'm afraid I need to visit my homeland."

"May we go?" Both Nana and Harith asked in unison, eyes twinkling.

"Not today. We have guests and I need you two to accompany them. I'll be quick. The next time I go, we all go," he  replied. "Excuse me, I have to pack."

When Lunox went down, she saw the kitsunes with Angela eating ice cream. It still looks early, she thought. But it is not early!

"Good morning, miss Lunox!"

It startled her for a second, her hand on her chest.

"Sir Kenshin! You scared me..."

"My apologies. You should eat breakfast before planning to eat ice cream," Kenshin told her.

"Oh no!" She raised her hands mid-air, waving them. "I wasn't planning on eating ice cream," she flashes a smile. "By any chance, has Dyrroth woken up?"

"Oh! Young master left earlier for some important matters."

"Where?"

"His homeland."

Homeland? Does it mean the demon can go back and forth between worlds? Now she wonder what his world is like. Is it like how she sees in movies? Are creatures from there like the hobbit or perhaps like Dota 2 heroes? Are there real prince and princess who wears thick layers of clothing? She wanted to know. 

"How are those kids so lucky?" Angela questions, her hand on the wheel and eyes on the road.

They are on their way home. Somehow, Kenshin had their car fixed and they were thankful they didn't have to awkwardly ask for help.