Visit

It has been a week and it really has been bothering Lunox how she said those hurtful words to him. Apologizing is what's on her head now for quite some time but she couldn't bring herself to go to him. It was easier to apologize to her cousins than make up with a damn demon!

"Why the long face?" Angela ask her when they meet on the hallway.

"There's just somethings in my mind," she answers. 

"You're finally regretting that coffee with Leomord?" 

"No!" 

"Then?"

Won't it be weird if she just tell her best friend about the demon? But then what if the demon would love to kill her best friend? And again, she's thinking ahead of him. 

"Will you accompany me, later?" 

"hmm..." Angela checked her phone, scroll through the screen for a moment and then face her again. "So, where are we going?"

"Uhm... I made a super duper mistake of helping someone," she started to tell. "He uhm... just a couple of days ago, he kind of helped me but I end up telling him some horrible--"

"Is it Leomord?" Angela gasped.

"No!" 

"You're seeing someone?"

"No way! It's just--"

"Oh well if it isn't the brave Lunox."  A familiar voice she heard from her back. 

Lunox revolved to see Kylie's annoying face. Now that this bee has nothing for her to hold back, the old Lunox is back.

"Hey there, Kylie!" She greeted with a hateful smile.

"Could you move aside, please? You're getting into my way." 

Now this scene is just taking her back to when they first met as freshmen. Few years ago, Kylie wasn't this of a big deal but she was always thought as role model when it comes to having new stuffs. Lunox on the other hand was the kind who doesn't care about the status quo. 

"As long as I can remember, you don't have my music box anymore, do you honey?" She displays a lopsided grin enough for Kylie to step closer to her.

"You think I really deleted the photos and video?" 

"You're from a family of liars, Kylie. I wouldn't be surprised if rumors instead of photos are spreading tomorrow." The fist her enemy was keeping entertained her. "Oh well, I think I'd have to just move aside."

Lunox's face hardened, walking pass the queen bee but ofcourse hitting hard Kylie's shoulder, making her step back a little. Angela with a wide smile followed, sobbing some laughter. 

After class, Lunox and Angela drove to the address she believed is the demon's humble home. She didn't know the place nor Angela but she remembers him telling her that if she wants to visit the kitsunes she can call to him or go to the address they're heading now.

"Didn't he tell you that it'd take three hours to get to his house? Why the effort, Lunox?"

"I just need to apologize to him! Although he has never apologized to me, still! What he did and what I did, I just need to ask his forgiveness!" she replied, leaning her head. 

"Who is this he, anyway?"

"Someone who keeps saving and endangering me. You'll meet him, that is if he's there."

Oh shit! She doesn't even know if that shit head will let them enter! It is sure enough that he is mad at her, he hasn't visited for a week! And it bothers her to the max!

After the long damn drive, they ended up outside a big mansion that left their jaws hanging. The demon said humble home yet he's living in a mansion?! 

"Is this really his address?" Angela asked her.

Lunox was almost unsure until she sees the familiar car. 

"This is the place," she answered. 

In front of the lengthy gate, Lunox looked around. No security. Who needs security when a demon is living inside? 

Angela noticed the door bell from the side and it came with a dang speaker kind of thing. It even has a camera and a monitor?

"Hey, Lunox! Come look at this!"

Lunox came and saw the cool thing she just sees on Korean homes. Well, there's no harm in trying and so she pressed the door bell button. They waited for a while but there was no response. Maybe they couldn't hear because of how big the damn mansion is. She pressed it again and again and again.

"Good evening, Ladies!"

It startled them when an old man's voice they heard on the speaker. The camera must be for the inside to see them.

"Uhm... good evening to you sir," Lunox answered. 

"Have you any business with our young master?"

"Young master?" Angela raised a brow at Lunox which she shook her head at indicating she didn't know too.

"Yes! Uhm, I was wondering if you'd let him--me speak to him?" 

"My apologies to you miss but our young master isn't in the mood to talk to anyone at--"

"Tell him it's Lunox--the uhm bracelet girl!"

"Hold on a second."

When Lunox looked at Angela she had that lizard smile, brows up, hands on the hips. Lunox just had to give her rolling eyes.

"My apologies again, but the master said you can leave now." And then what feels like a hangup telephone call they heard.

"Well, it looks like he doesn't want to see--"

"No!" She uttered. "We drove three hours to get here. I need to talk to that shit!" 

Marching towards the big gate, she stopped in front. Oh if she can't come in then the demon has to come out! 

"Dyrroth!" She screamed. "I know you can hear me just fine! Even when you're at the farthest side of your big mansion, I know you can still hear me loud and clear!"

"Lunox! Stop that! Don't make a scene!" Angela told her. "We might get--"

"Dyrroth! I'm sorry I told you stuffs but you said far worst! Don't you think you should apologize for that too?! Dyrroth! Come out this instant! I'll stay shouting here if you don't come out!"

The demon was busy listening and laughing to what Lunox has been shouting outside. He knows the dang human is stubborn to the bones. And it's even been thirty dang minutes and she's still on her fullest energy.

"Are you not going to come out?" Harith asked. From the looks of it, the kitsune seems to not enjoy her loud screams.

"Three more minutes," he smirked.