Name

In front of her enchanted mirror, the queen, Miya is worried about her little kitsunes. She knows his son would not kill them, it's just they should be here by now.

"You have been brushing your hair for quite some time now, my queen."

Miya lift her head and saw Silvanna's reflection in the mirror. She turn around and smile at her beloved daughter, walking gracefully towards her.

"My thoughts have wandered your brother. I was hoping he'd come visit once he's freed."

"My dear brother," Silvanna smiled, taking Miya's hand. "We have come of age, my queen. Soon enough the kingdom of Hikari will re-open, I have to leave you and the king."

Miya's smile slowly disappeared. 

"What are you blabbering about, Silvanna? Gates? Hikari? No one is leaving!" Miya withdraw her hand from Silvanna's grip and she looked sideways.

"But my queen! I have the power to protect Carmilla's Kingdom! Don't you want to see how beautiful that kingdom could be?" 

"Enough, Silvanna!" Her eyes darted at her daughter. "You do not possess such power! That kingdom lives only in legends and I forbid you to step outside Tsukiyumi!"

With eyes sparkling with waters, Silvanna stood up and hurriedly left the queen's chamber. In her room she closed the huge doors and run to her bed. There, she sobbed. 

After a little while, when her chest wasn't as heavy anymore, Slivanna went to her balcony for fresh air. With the wind blowing on her face, she closed her eyes. 

"Why can my brother do what he wants but I can't?" she asks the wind. "Is it because he's a man or because he's more powerful?"

"Or is it because you are too scared to cause trouble."

Silvanna fling her eyes open upon hearing a voice. She looks around and see nobody, making her brows draw together. 

"Up here!" 

The voice again and she look up, surprised to see a man half naked. 

"What on the world!" 

"I was practicing my ability but kind of ran out of mana so I got stuck here," the man said. "I have no intention to steal or do wrongs. I just need time and ride with the wind."

"A wind seeker," she murmurs. 

Thinking about what Miya told her earlier, if she flies with the wind, it only means she's not stepping out of Tsukiyumi but rather flown out by the wind. 

"That's perfect!" she exclaimed.

"Uhm what's perfect?" the windseeker asked.

"I will help you, only if you help me."

The windseeker scratched his temple, thinking about it.

"What help do you need?"

"I need to do some errands for her highness. I need to pick rare flowers outside of Tsukiyumi. It won't take long and I need your wind."

A big lie but what else is left to do? This windseeker clearly thinks she's a servant who does not want to go against her mother. It was a good thing she's not wearing her tiara and her hair is a mess.

"I'll need a day for that since you know, mana doesn't come back easy and that's a long way."

"Do you promise to meet me?"

The windseeker scratch the back of his head this time and nodded. 

"I promise but it will have to be another day."