2.thats hyung to you!

Jungkook pov

I woke up to namjoon waking me up.i woke up.i rubbed my eyes.he take the blanket off me.

"Get up.your punishment just starts now ."said namjoon.then i grabbed my phone.i checked the time.it was 7 in the morning.

"Namjoon It's too early."

"It's Hyung to you."he said.i rolled my eyes.

"Okay namjoon."then he smacked my thigh.

"Ow!What the fuck namjoon?!"

"Its Hyung to you."he said.then he pick me up.

"Put me down!"then he went to jin room.he laid me on a mat.he grabbed my wrists and put it above my head.then jin took my sleep pants off.i blushed.

"What are you doing?!"jin ignore me.he took my boxer off me.i felt my face turn red from embarrassment.Jin place a diaper on me.

"No!no!"i tried to moved but namjoon held me down.Jin patted my padded bottom.

"Now baby kookie is ready his day."said jin.namjoon let me go.

"Jin i need pants."

"It's Hyung to you.and we need to see when you go potty.you hungry?"asked jin.i glared at him.he picked me up.

"I take that as a yes."said jin.i tried get out his arms.we went to the kitchen.he place me in chair with a little booster seat on it.he strapped me in.The straps was uncomfortable.it squish my diaper to me.i was about to unbuckle it when jin put mittens on my hands.he tied the mittens to my wrists so I couldn't took them off.

"We don't need baby scratching things with his nails."said jin.

"I know something I can scratch with my nails right now."i glared at him.then taehyung walked in.

"Tae,takes Damn mittens off me."

"Baby kookie looks cute  with mittens on."said taehyung.

"Taehyung!take the fucking mittens off me!"

"Jin Hyung sounds like baby kookie is hungry."said taehyung.

"Fuck you tae."then jin gave taehyung a bowl of oatmeal.

"You can feed him."said jin

"I am not hungry."taehyung sat next to me.i could smell the delicious oatmeal from my seat.

"Here comes the airplane."said taehyung.i raised an eyebrow at him.He sighed.

"Say ah."said taehyung.i let taehyung feed only because I can't use my hands at the moment.Then hoseok walked in.

"Hobi can feed baby kookie his bottle.i need to wake up jimin."hoseok nodded.taehyung finished feeding me.he wiped my face with napkin.Then taehyung and hoseok switch places.

"Say ah."said hoseok.i shook my head.i am not drinking out a bottle.

"It's banana milk."said hoseok.i will drink it in a cup!i shook my head.he sighed.he pinched my nose.i open my mouth to breath.he place the bottle in my mouth.

"Drink."he said.i started sucking on the bottle.it felt weird drinking out a bottle but the banana milk tasted so good.he let go of my nose.i drank the bottle.then he started patting my back.

"Hoseok i don't need to be burped."he ignored me and continued until I burped.

"Excuse me."then he took me out the chair and took me to the living room.yoongi was watching tv.

"For you information all the bathroom are locked.and give me your phone."said hoseok.

"Why?"

"Babies don't have phones."said hoseok.

"Hell no."then all of sudden I was pulled on yoongi lap.he smacked my behind hard 30 times.

"Stop cussing and give Hobi your phone."said yoongi.he let me go.my behind was hurting a little .i gave hoseok my phone.

"Good baby."said hoseok.i glared at him.

~later

I was drawing a pandas on my notebook when I had the urge to pee.i Can wait until they go to sleep.after 30 minutes I was squirming in my spot on the floor by the table.

"Does baby kookie needs potty?"asked yoongi.

"No."i continued to draw different animals in my notebook as the urge go stronger.jin walked in.

"What you watching?"asked jin

"The kookie show."said yoongi.i glared at him.

"Baby kookie went potty?"asked jin.

"No.i am not going to."jin sat next yoongi.they continued to talking about different types of waterfalls.fuck it!then i started peeing.i could hear the hissing sound.

"Baby kookie feels better now?"asked yoongi.i nodded.

"Let get you changed."said jin.we went to his room.i laid on the changing mat.jin got the supplies out.

"Jin please hurry."he rasied an eyebrow.i sighed.

"Jin Hyung please hurry."he smiled proudly.i rolled eyes.he changed me.