29.packing

namjoon pov

i was helping taehyung move furniture in the living room.we were going to film us packing in the living room.i noticed i didn't see jungkook today.

"hey tae,where is jungkook?"taehyung stretch his arms above his head.

"um doing stuff."he said nervously.

'i don't like the sound of that.where is yoongi and hobi?"

"stopping jungkook from doing stuff."

"jin and jimin?"i raised an eyebrow.

"stopping yoongi and hobi so jungkook can do stuff."

"and you?'

"distracting you that helping you so jungkook can stuff."

"where is jungkook at?"

"in his room but knock first."he said.i nodded.i went to jungkook room.i forgot to the knock.i walked in. jungkook immediately closed his laptop.

"hyung!have you heard of knocking?"he said.

"so i heard you doing stuff.what stuff are you doing?"i asked. jungkook ears turned red.

"can we talk about the later?"

"why not now?"i asked.

"hyung!get out please!"

"you want jin hyung?"jungkook eyes widened.

"no!"

"no what?"

"no sir.now can you get out?"

"jin hyung!"i yelled

"don't call him in here!"he said harshly.then jin ran into my room.

"what?"asked jin.

"nothing!"said jungkook.

"Jungkook is doing stuff but won't specify what he doing."Jin sat next to jungkook on the bed.jungkook sighed in frustration.

"What's wrong baby?"he asked.

"Hyung,i am fine.please leave."said jungkook.

"Not until you tell what "stuff" you doing?"he said.jungkook sighed in frustration.

"I was mastrubating.i was so fucking close to damn cumming until Joonie walked in!then he brought you in here!argh!i need to be fuck!"said jungkook.

"Stop cussing."said jin.jungkook rolled his eyes.he got out of bed and stomped out the room.

"Tae!come fuck me!"yelled jungkook

"Tae!you better not fuck him!"yelled jin.

~30 mins later

Then camera crew walked in.i went to get the members.yoongi and Hobi was cuddling in bed.i woke them up to go to the living room.then i went to jimin room.jin was playing a video game with him.

"Time to pack."then they headed downstairs.then i went to taehyung room.they was sleep.i woke them up.

"Come on time to pack."

"Carry me!"said jungkook.taehyung carried him on his back.we went to the living room.

Jungkook pov

I was folding my clothes neatly when I realized I need to pack my little stuff.

"Jin,i need another suitcase."

"Baby,i packed your other bag already."said jin.i nodded.then i zipped up my suitcase.i stood up to go to the kitchen when I tripped on a shoe.i fell on the floor.i immediately started crying.jimin pulled me into his lap.

"It's okay Kookie!sssh!"he said while hugging.

"Where is hurt at Kookie?"asked hoseok.I pointed at my knee.Hoseok rubbed my knee.

"Kookie better!"i smiled.