7.he not here

Jungkook pov

I was drawing on notepad in the living room.then i urge to poo.luckily only taehyung was in room.normally jimin and hoseok would tease me as poo.taehyung wasn't paying attention to me.after 5 mins of farts and grunts.i was done.i stood up and walked about to leave.

"Where you going?"asked taehyung

"To jin Hyung."

"Jin and namjoon left a hour ago."said taehyung.

"Oh I forgot."

"Why you need jin?"he asked.

"I wanted him to changed me."jin is the one who normally changes me but sometimes the other members do it.but I like when jin do it.he is quick and gentle.i don't like when the other members do it.yoongi takes forever wipe me clean,namjoon wipes me too rough,hoseok compliments my thighs the whole time and it's awkward,jimin will tease me the whole time,taehyung will ramble on about how I shouldn't be embarrassed and forget to actually change me.

"I can change you."said taehyung.

"Um.you changed me yesterday.i will asked someone else."i quickly let the room and went to yoongi room.He was writing something down.

"Baby Kookie went potty."yoongi nodded.we went to my room.i laid on the changing mat.

"Kookie i don't like changing stinky diaper."he said.

"Yoongi hyung,please!i feel icky."he sighed.after 30 mins of him wiping him.he put powder on me.then taped up the diaper.

"Thank you!you are best!"i kissed his cheek.

~later

I won the card game.i struck my tongue at hoseok.he started tickling me.i started giggling

"You little cheater!"he said.i shook my head.he continued to tickle me.i blushed as I felt my diaper get warm.sadly I am not allowed to wear pants so hoseok was able to see my diaper turn from white to yellow.

"Sorry Kookie!let me change you."he said.we went to my room.i laid on my mat.he untapped the diaper.he started cleaning me.

"You are getting more muscular in your thighs.you look nice."he said.please shut up!he continued to talking about my thighs.then he was done.we left my room.

~later

I help jimin help clean the kitchen when jin walked in.

"Baby Kookie time for bed."said jin.i nodded.we went to my room.i climbed into bed.he tucked me in.

"Night jungkook."he said with a smile.i was surprised he actually call me by real name.my first name sounds foreign to my ears.

"Night hyung."he left.