6.cuddle

Jungkook pov

I sat on hoseok lap.he was patting my back.i rolled my eyes.he was trying to make me burp but it wasn't working.however I felt gas work up in my gut.i release loud wet fart.i smirked.he stopped patting my back.

"I feel better now."i said.hoseok rolled his eyes.i laid on my head on his shoulder.

"Baby Kookie sleepy?"said hoseok.

"No.i just feel like I need comfort.i need cuddles!"i got out his lap.i ran to taehyung room.he watching videos on his phone.i climbed on the bed.i climbed on top.i laid into of him.i hugged him.

"So my cuddle buddy back?"asked taehyung.me and taehyung stop cuddling together a month ago because I was stressed and didn't feel like cuddling.

"Quiet and hug me."then he wrapped his arms around me.

~later

We was all in the car going to company.yoongi was feeding me a bottle.after I was done I burped.i lean on jimin.

"Baby Kookie full?"asked jimin.no i just feel like leaning on you.i nodded.after few minutes we arrived at the company.we got out the car.we started walking.i felt myself peeing.i stopped walking.i am shocked I didn't feel the urge to go.

"Kookie,you okay?"asked yoongi

"I peed."

"Okay but why are looked shocked?"asked hoseok.

"I didn't feel the urge to go."

"We will potty train you again after the punishment is over."said jin.i nodded.we walked into the building.jin take me to restroom.he changed me.

"Hyung i am scared.what if I am turning into a big baby.i losing of my bladder the one thing of independent I had left.its probably gone."i started crying.

"Jungkook,it is oka-

"I never knew I would miss being independent.i miss feeding myself,I miss picking my own clothes,I miss having shower.i started to hate having a bath,i miss brushing my own teeth,i even miss watching inappropriate tv shows!"jin hugged me.He held my face in his hands.he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Now,you been doing good recently if you keep behaving good then I can let the punishment end at this weekend.but you have to be good."

"Hyung trust me I learnt my lesson."

"Good."he said.