19.bunny

Hoseok pov

We was practicing choreography in my room before everyone goes to to bed and little jungkook is not having it.he continued to whine when jimin place a pacifier in his mouth.he spitted back out at jimin.it hit jimin face.

"Kookie that's not nice."said jimin.

"Kookie wants to sleep!"he whined.i looked at my watch.jt was midnight.jungkook usually goes to sleep at 7.

"One more time Kookie."

"No!"he whined.he sat on the floor.he folded his arms.jin picked him up.

"My baby sleepy huh?"asked jin to jungkook who nodded.

"Let's get you to bed."said jin.

"But Hyung he need to practice."

"He is going sleep."said jin sternly.i nodded.jin left with jungkook.yoongi patted my back.

~later

I woke up to my phone ringing.i moved yoongi arm off me.i grabbed my nightstand.i answered it.

Jungkook:Hyung?
Hoseok:yes?
J:Can you check to see if I left my stuffie in your room?
H:jungkook why do you need a stuff animal in the middle of the night?
J:Hyung please check!
H:tell me why first.

I got out of bed and turn the light on.i saw the stuffie bunny on the floor.

J:because I miss it.
H:i found it.
J:Can you bring it to me?
H:yeah.

i left my room.i walked down the hallway.

H:who room are you in?
J:taehyung

the maid accidentally bumped into me.

"Sorry!"she said.i nodded with a small smile.i went to taehyung room.i softly knocked.jungkook answer the door.he was wearing different onesie from a few hours ago.i gave him the bunny.

"What happened to your other onesie?"He looked at his feet.

"I had big accident while I was sleeping in my pull up."he said.

"Oh.well night Kookie."i kissed his cheek.then he went back in the room.i walk back to my room.i noticed the maid was sweeping the floor.i went inside my room and went back to sleep.

~in the morning

I woke up to banging on my door.the banging was so loud it woke yoongi up.i got out of bed and answered the door.the whole band walking in.They all started talking at once.

"Shut the fuck up!"yelled yoongi from spot on the bed.everybody got silent.

"Namjoon what's going on?"namjoon gave me his phone.it showed as a picture of jungkook in the doorway in onesie as I gave him the bunny.

"Hyung i am trending number 1 on twitter with #babykookie!"said jungkook

"The picture is harmless and the hashtag is normal.army always call him a baby.i don't see how this a problem?"

"Read the article Hyung."said jimin.he scrolled down from the picture.

Our sources say this was part of their conversation:
Hoseok:what happened to your another onesie?
Jungkook:I had big accident while I was sleeping in my pull up.

"Oh shit."

"I told Sejin about it but we have fan meet today.so Army probably going to ask about it.so we need to get our story straight."said namjoon

"And that story is?"asked jin.

"I don't know yet."said namjoon.

"Taetae.uppies!"said jungkook.taehyung picked him up.

"Tae,don't feed into his headspace.get him out of it.he needs to be apart of this discussion."said jin.

"Thats means you too yoongi."said jin to yoongi who falling back to sleep.Yoongi frowned and sat up.

"No!kookie like little!"said jungkook.

"Kookie,you can be little later."said jimin.jungkook started quivering.i covered my ears as jungkook started whining loudly.then yoongi walked to jungkook.he covered jungkook mouth with his hand.i uncovered my ears.

"Stop whining.if you whine again you will get spank by each member."said yoongi sternly.jungkook eyes widened.he nodded.yoongi uncovered his mouth.

"The article only had part of your conversation.so we can made it out of context."said namjoon.

"True."

"Accident can refer to Kookie spill milk on himself."said jimin

"And the person probably "misheard" when jungkook say pull up but he really say with a cup."said taehyung.

"I will tell Sejin the story."said namjoon.