4.veggies

Jungkook pov

Jin woke me up.i sat up.i yawned.

"Time up to get kookie."he said.

"On hold I need piss."I started peeing.

"Stop cussing."he said.i finished peeing.but I didn't get out of bed yet.i sat there and thought about ways to be bratty today.

"Kookie are you done?"he asked.

"Nope.now ssh.you messing up my flow."jin rolled his eyes.i waited another 2 minutes.

"Okay.now I am done."then i got out of bed.i laid on the changing mat on the floor.he started changing me.when he was wiping me i release a big wet fart.jin looked disgusted.

"It's better out then in."jin glared at me.he finished changing me.we went to jimin room.jimin pick bright color and tight rip jeans.the jeans was giving me wedgie.then an idea popped in my head.i sat on his bed as jimin ties my shoes.i place my hand the front of my pants.

"This is tight."i faked moan.

"It all the right places."i rubbed myself a little.i moan again.

"Kookie,i don't care if you are horny that not my problem."said jimin.i smacked my lips.

"No you fun."

"Now go to the kitchen."said jimin.i stomped to the kitchen.taehyung was sitting at the table waiting for me.i sat in baby seat.taehyung fasten the straps.

"Tae this is too tight."i said while lying through my lips

"No It's not.kookie,I know when you are lying."said taehyung.i glared at him.he started feeding me oatmeal.i spit it out at him.

"It's too hot."i said while trying not laugh.tae wiped his face with a napkin.taehyung smirked.he grabbed the baby mittens from the counter.he place them on my hands and secure them tight.he opened a can of broccoli.

"Tae i am not eating that!"he ignore me as warm the broccoli in a bowl in the microwave.

"Tae i will spit it out!"

"Spit out and I will spank you bare bottom."he said.he sat at the table with broccoli.he tried to feed me it but I kept my mouth close.

"Open."he said sternly.i open my mouth.he put the forkful of broccoli in my mouth.it tasted disgusting.i was about spit it out.

"You better eat it."he said.i chew it few times then I swallow it.he fed me the whole bowl.then he made me a bottle.he gave it to me.i started drinking it.at that moment I didn't care i was drinking out a bottle.i wanted the taste out my mouth.then yoongi walked in.

"Slow down kookie before you get sick."said yoongi .i ignore him and continued drink the bottle.after I was done.i feel a burp struck in my throat.i tried to burp but it come up.yoongi patted my back.i burped loud and long.

"Excuse me."

~later

We was sitting at the round table.we was discussing ideas for fan services for the next concert.i felt my stomach turn.i rubbed my stomach.i come feel the turd trying to get out my behind but I was sitting down.the chair was stopping it.

"Kookie,what you think?"asked jin.

"Think about what?"i feel my stomach bubbling.

"About hoseok idea of having a performance with paper hearts."said jin.

"Sounds nice."I bounced my leg out of frustration.

"Kookie,you okay?"asked jimin.

"I need to sh- I mean potty."

"Then go."said taehyung.

"I don't like people watching me."

"Well good thing this a punishment.now go."said namjoon.i lift myself out in the chair a little and released everything.i looked at down at my hands on the table as I poo.my face was red as I heard myself poo.after two minutes the waste coming out of me.i feel diarrhea coming out.

"Baby Kookie went potty."i said in whisper.

"Good.now that you feel better.sit down.i will change you after we are done."said jin

"Hyung-

"Sit down."said jin.i sat down in the messy diaper.it was uncomfortable and very warm.we continued to talk about fan service.i was tried not move but the diaper was uncomfortable.i wanted to actually start crying.i felt dirty and my behind was cold and sticky.

"Come on Kookie."said jin.i quickly followed jin.we went to the family restroom.he pulled down my pants.he untape the diaper it fell to floor.the Odor was strong.

"What did you eat?"asked jin was clean my bottom.

"Tae fed me some nasty broccoli this morning."

"Well veggies do help clean the digestive system."he said.

"It also gave me what felt like diarrhea."

"At least you're system is clean."he said.i felt my stomach rumbled.

"Hyung can i please use the toilet?"he nodded.i quickly sat on the toilet.i felt nothing but diarrhea and wet farts.

"What else you had this morning?"he asked.i grunted.

"Broccoli and fuck!"I felt turd shoot out my behind.

"And i had milk."

"Milk and veggies didn't sit well on your stomach."he said.

"Oh fuck!"i felt the last of diarrhea shoot out.i wipe myself.

"Tae is changing you for the rest of day."he said.i nodded.

~later

I woke up again for third time since I was put to bed at 7.i started poo again.after three minutes of sharting and a lot of diarrhea.i was empty.

"Tae!"i yelled.i sat up.i rubbed my eyes.i was tired.i actually got used to my bedtime.

"Tae!"i yelled.then taehyung walked in my room.

"Kookie,i thought you went back to sleep already?"asked taehyung

"I did and I woke up shitting again.this your fault!"i climbed out of bed and laid on the changing mat.

"Hurry up.i want to go back to sleep."taehyung changed me.