22.tired

The idea of the chapter came from sunset2512

Jin pov

After dance practice we went back to the dorm.

"Chimmy!lets play!"yelled jungkook.jimin rubbed his face tiredly.

"Sure Kookie."said jimin.jungkook grabbed jimin hand.they went to the living room to play.

"Hyung,i will cook dinner tonight."said yoongi.i nodded.they i went to my room.i took a shower.i was drying off when someone knock on the bathroom floor.

"Yes?"

"Hyung,Kookie don't want to listen to us."said hoseok.

"I am coming."then i got dressed.i left the bathroom.we went to living room to see jungkook throwing a fit.namjoon was sitting on the couch while covering his ears.

"Kookie want it!"Kookie want it!"he screamed.

"Baby Kookie!"i said sternly.he ignored me.i walked to him.

"Kookie get up."he stood up.he folded his arms and pouted.

"Kookie what is the problem?"Jungkook started whining.

"Baby,use your words."

"Kookie wants Cooky show."he said while pointing to the tv.i noticed the tv screen say no connection.its probably loss WiFi connection.

"Baby,you can't watch tv right now."jungkook started stomping his feet.

"Stop that!or you will be spank!"

"Kookie wants Cooky show!"he yelled.i grabbed his chin so he was staring at me.

"Baby,stop yelling at me."

"Kookie wants Cooky show!"he yelled.Then I grabbed his arm and smacked his behind.he hissed in pain.he snatched his arm away from my grip.

"Jinnie mean!"he yelled.he step on my foot.then i grabbed his hand.i sat on the couch and pulled him over my lap.i smacked him few times.then i let him go.he ran to jimin.

"Chimmy up."he said.

"My arms tired Kookie."said jimin.then jungkook stomped to hoseok

"Hobi up!"demanded jungkook.

"Ask nicely."said hoseok

"Up.now."said jungkook.

"Say please."said hoseok.jungkook dramatically fell to the floor.he started throwing a tantrum.

"I think he just tired.thats was why he is being bratty right now."said namjoon.

"Guys dinner done."said yoongi as walked in.

"I will go get tae and jimin."said hoseok.I picked jungkook up.he stopped whining.he laid his head on my shoulder.i went to the kitchen.i place him in the baby chair.he started whining again.Then yoongi place a pacifier in his mouth.Jungkook took the pacifier out and threw at yoongi who ducked.Yoongi glared at jungkook.

"Yoongi,calm down.jungkook is just tired.he acting fussy right now."yoongi nodded.he started making Seven plates of food.jimin and tae walked in sleepily.

"I can skip dinner?"asked taehyung.

"No.you need to eat."

"Kookie no want to eat either!kookie wants cuddles instead!"he said while making grabby hand at me.

"Kookie you need to eat."

"Taetae no eat!"said jungkook while pointing at taehyung who sat at the table.

"Kookie i am going to eat.you should to."said taehyung.

"Kookie no want!no want!"said jungkook was banging his fists on the table and kicking his legs.i sighed.i grabbed jungkook chin and stare in his eye.

"You will stop whining and you will eat whatever yoongi prepared.understood?"i said with dominance in my voice.

"Yes daddy."he said.i looked at namjoon for a reason why he would do that.

"I did read that littles would call caregivers that but I thought we won't have worry that cuz I thought jungkook saw us as brothers."said namjoon.

"Apparently not."said hoseok.i looked at jungkook.he was look at his lap as fiddle with his fingers.

"Baby,look at me."he shook his head.

"Look at me."i said in dominance voice.he immediately look at me.

"Baby,i don't care whatever you call me long as you are comfortable."he nodded.then yoongi place a plate of food in front of jungkook.jungkook scrunched up his face.

"Kookie no want!"he said.

"Well Kookie not leaving this chair until he eats."then i sat in my seat next to yoongi.taehyung tried to feed jungkook as we ate.i noticed jungkook refusing to eat.

"Jin Hyung,can i just blend it?"asked taehyung

"Kookie no want that either!"said jungkook.

"It's getting late.its better if he drank it."said jimin.

"Tae go blend it."taehyung nodded.he went to blend the food.jimin and hoseok went to bed.yoongi started cleaning the dishes.namjoon started cleaning the kitchen.taehyung gave me the baby bottle.

"Have fun."said taehyung.he left the kitchen.i went to jungkook.i picked him up.i sat down and sat him on my lap.i tried feed him the bottle.he shook his head and held his lips tight.

"Namjoon help please."then namjoon started tickling jungkook.jungkook started giggling.i place the bottle in his mouth.

"Baby drink it."he slowly start drinking it.