33.no hyung!

Jungkook pov

We was getting interviewed by iheart radio.the interviewer Lucy was asking the normal questions like who would like collab with,who is your favorite artist,what you like about America?it all normal question until she asked this one question.

"Have you guys ever tried to make jungkook slip into littlespace?"she asked.

"Yes.we only did one but it is better if he slips naturally."said hoseok.

"Jungkook what is headspace age?"she asked.

"3."said jin.

"Normally that the age you would try potty training a child.it is the same with jungkook?"she asked.namjoon was about to answer but I snatched the mic from him.

"No.in or out of headspace I have kept my training."

"You didn't this morning."mumbled taehyung.i pinches his thigh since he was next to me.

"What was that?"she asked.

"I was agreeing with jungkook."said taehyung.after the interview we head back the waiting room until the cars came.

"Guys!i am potty trained!"

"You still wear pull ups."said yoongi while plugging up his phone to charge.

"Jin Hyung made me!"

"Glad i did Cuz you have an accident this morning."said jin.

"You made me slip!"

"No.you fell into headspace."said jin.

"Jungkook ,you not fully potty trained in little space yet.so that will always problem you are big."said namjoon

"Jungkook you technically did get potty trained by us."said jimin.

"Only cuz you untrained me in the first place!"

"True."said jimin.Then someone told us our cars was here.i rode with jin and yoongi.i play on my phone as I leaned my head on yoongi shoulder since I sitting in the middle.then i noticed we in traffic.i sigh and tried take a nap.then i felt stomach rumble.oh come on!this the worst time!

"Jungkook,you okay?"asked yoongi

"No i need to shit."i rubbed my stomach.

"Then go."said jin.i looked at him like he was crazy.

"Hyung,i am wearing a pull up not a diaper.it won't hold that and the way my stomach talking right now.it is going to be a lot."

"Fine.wait.but we are in traffic right now.so goo luck."said jin.after few minutes I was in extreme pain.i started whining softy.

"Jungkook,just go.we will change you."said yoongi.i shook my head.

"Hyung he is being stubborn."said yoongi.

"Kookie isn't stubborn."said jin.

"No.i am not going to slip."then jin place me in straddle on his lap.Yoongi place a pacifier in my mouth.i was about spot it out when jin held in it place.i glared at him.i was about to push his hand away when I felt another cramp.

"Poor baby,tell daddy what's wrong?"he said.

"Hywg no!"i said.he rubbed my back.

"What was that baby?"he asked with smirk.

"Hywg i am not going to slwp!"he said.he kissed my forehead.

"You are my adorable baby!my cute pie!my baby bunny."he said.yoongi started cooed at me.i slipped in littlespace.i immediately started going.i hid my face in jin shoulder.

~later

I woke up from my nap.i was cuddling with jin.I pushed jin out of bed.

"What the fuck jin!don't force into headspace!"

"I am sorry baby."he said.

"No you not!"i folded my arms.he sat next to me.he hugged me.

"I won't do it again."he said.

"Promise?"

"I promise."he said.