21.burp

Jungkook pov

yoongi was reading a book to me as I drank my milk.When hoseok walked in.yoongi closed the book.

"i need you help.my computer is acting up."said hoseok.yoongi nodded.he picked me up.

"i will meet your there.i need someone to watch kookie"said yoongi.we left his room and went to jimin room.jimin was laying in the bed with the light off.

"jimin you up?"asked yoongi.

"yeah."he said.yoongi placed me on the bed next to jimin.

"watch him.i am going to help hobi."said yoongi.jimin nodded.yoongi left the room.jimin cuddle with me as i continued to drink my milk.man this some good banana milk!i want more of it!i was enjoy the last few slip of the bottle when i heard jimin snoring.i turned around to face him.jimin was sleep.i finished the bottle.i tried to wake jimin up.i wanted to be burped.but he didn't wake up.i got out of his arms and out his bed.i left his room.i went to taehyung room.he was cleaning his room.

"Taetae,kookie done."i said while showing him the empty bottle.taehyung nodded.he got the bottle from me.i make grabby hand towards him.i thought hwe was going to burp me buthe went the kitchen instead.i pouted.maybe he want to put the bottle in sink first. then he willl burp me!we walked to see namjoon and jin was arguing.

"scrub the pot!its not hard!"said jin.

"but what if it breaks?"asked namjoon.

"it won't"said jin

"but it is possibility!"said namjoon.

"no its not!"said jin

"yes it is!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"jin hyung i will clean the pot for namjoon hyung." said taehyung.i whined.taehyung gave me to jin.

"whats wrong baby?"asked jin as we walked out the kitchen.

"kookie-"then jin phone rang

"Wait one minute baby"he said.he answer the call.i started whining.the burp was sitting in m throat.it was bothering me.jin gave me to namjoon and left the room.then we heard a loud shatter.namjoon when to the kitchen.taehyung was hopping on one foot.

"what happened?"asked namjoon.

"i drop the pot on my foot!"said taehyung.namjoon place me on my feet.he went to help taehyung.i pouted.

"koooki needs-"taehyung lost balance and fell on the floor.

"You okay ?"asked namjoon

"i will be okay"said taehung.namjoon helped him up.

"you need jin."said namjoon.taehyung noddded.they left the room.i sighed frustration.i sat on the floor and cry silently.the burp is really annoying and they not even paying attention to me.

jimin pov

I woke up to empty bed.where is kookie? i got out of bed.i went to living room.namjoon and jin was looking on taehyung foot.

"tae you okay?'

"yeah.but my foot hurts.i accidentally drop a pot on my foot."said taehyung

"i told you that pot is dangerous."said namjoon.

"no you didn't."sad jin.i noticed jungkook wasn't in the room?where is kookie.i went to his room.it wasn't in his bed.i checked the other member rooms.he wasn't there.i went back to the living room.i ignore namjoon and jin arguing when i heard soft sobbing coming from the kitchen.i walked in.jungkook was sitting on the floor crying.i picked him up.

"What's wrong kookie?"

"everybody forgot to burp Kookie.its annoying Kookie!"i tried not laughed.he is fussy over not getting burped.i started patting his back.after I few minutes he burped.

"Excuse me."he said.

"How about me and you go watch a movie?"

"yeah!"