9.eat

Jungkook pov

I glared at taehyung who trying feed me.

"Baby you have eat."said taehyung.i did the middle finger.then suga put the baby mittens on my hand.

"Fuck you!"then taehyung whispered in suga ear.suga nodded.i watched as suga blended up different veggies.then taehyung took me out the high chair and over this lap.he smacked my padded bottom 50 times.i was in tears.

"You was drink whatever suga Hyung made got it?"said taehyung.i nodded.then he let go of me.i stand up and my behind was hurting.he grabbed my hand we went to jimin room.taehyung whispered to jimin.jimin nodded.he grabbed my hand.then suga walked in and grabbed him the bottle.they left.jimin sat down on the bed.he cradle me in his arms.this feels nice.wait what?!?then jimin place the bottle in my mouth.

"Drink."he said.i took one sip.it tasted horrible!my scrunched up my face in disgust.

"Drink it.or I will spank you with my belt."he said.i started drinking it again.he was watching tv while I tried to drink the whole bottle.i was half way done when my stomach was full.i tried pushed the bottle away but jimin held my wrist down.

"You almost done."he said.after few minutes I finished the bottle.then he tried to burp me by patting my back.

"Hyung i don't need to be burped."He ignored me as continued to patting.after few minutes I burped.then i got off his lap when he pulled back on the bed.

"Where you going?"he asked

"To the living room."i usually I am allowed to go anywhere in the dorm after I am fed.

"Nope.you staying in here until taehyung comes back to get you."he said.i glared him.i sat next to him.we watch tv.well I was watching tv while jimin played on his phone.i wished I had my phone!stupid rules.i was watching the ad on tv when I heard my stomach bubbling.i felt a cramp in my stomach.

"Aw baby needs to potty."said jimin with a smirked.then i realize taehyung plan this!he knows jimin teasing me when I had to go number 2.I started farting.i blushed.Then jimin lifted my shirt that covering my some of my diaper.

"Jimin!"i whined.i released a wet fart.

"Aw baby tummy hurts."he said.he rubbed my stomach.i covered my face.i started releasing my waste.jimin moved my hands from my face.

"Baby really had to go."he said.i looked at the bottom of my diaper that was turning brown.i felt my face heat up.i felt diarrhea coming out.i scrunched up my face as the feel.

"It's baby.lets all out."he said.after few minutes I was done.

"Baby Kookie went potty."jimin smirked.he grabbed my hand.we went to taehyung room.

"He is all yours."said jimin.he smacked my dirty bottom.i shiver at the disgusting feeling.taehyung grabbed my hand.he walked me to a chair.

"Sit."he said.

"Can you change me first?"

"No.this your punishment.sit."he said.i sat down the mess spread everywhere in my diaper.i feel so dirty.

"Now write 100 lines of "i will eat the food that it is given to me"."he said.

"Tae."i whined.

"The faster you write,less time of you in that dirty diaper."he said.i glared at him

"Should I made it 200 lines?"he said.i shook my head.i started writing.