5.onesise

Jungkook pov

We were at a fanmeet.i sat next jin and yoongi.i pushed up my long sleeves of the onesie I am wearing.the members told army that I lost a game in bts run that was soon to air and that my punishment is to dress like a baby for the day.so I wearing a long sleeves onesies,a pacifier that clipped to my collar,and holding teddy bear.i wanted to rip that bear soon as namjoon gave it to me!but namjoon threaten me with a spanking if I damage prop or my clothes.i waved at fan.

"You so cute jungkook."she said.

"Thank you."then she start talking about how excited she was meet us.when I felt the urge to pee.i hate hoseok and yoongi!hoseok fed me a bottle of a drink after breakfast and yoongi fed me one in the car.after few days I realize they did that so I would pee where we were out doing things.i hate how they are using public humiliation as part of the punishment!i started bouncing my leg out of impatience.i Can wait until after the meet.i continued to meet fans as my urge grew stronger.jin raised an eyebrow at me.i shook my head.then yoongi held me leg down.

"Stop shaking."he mumbled to me.i nodded.i continued to meet the fans.i put my pacifier in so I won't need to talk anymore cuz my bladder was in pain.after the fan moved down to the member.i release into my diaper.i continued to pee when fan was in front.i waved at her.i nodded and smiled as she talked.but I wasn't paying attention to her.i was focus on why I am not done peeing yet.then she moved the next member.i stopped peeing after few moments.i noticed the slight bulge on my front.damn i peed a lot!i place the teddy bear on my lap.after 30 minutes the fan meet was over.i stood up.i immediately felt the diaper sag in between my legs.

"Looks like someone went potty."said yoongi.jin snack the back of thigh.

"Bad baby.you suppose tell us when you go potty."said jin

"Baby Kookie went potty."jin smacked my thigh again

"I can see that."said jin.then we went to the restroom.when I sat we mean all the members where to the restroom.jin changed me.then each members spank me.jimin went first.it didn't hurt but after yoongi was done spanking me.my behind was hurting.then taehyung went after him.i was ready to cry when he was finish with me.then after hoseok and namjoon was done.i was crying.

"Okay.i am sorry!"

"Good.now I won't spank you but tell us next time."said jin.i nodded.

~later

We was doing stage run through but it open to the fans to come see.i was still dressed in the onesie since wasn't the actual performance.we adjusting our spacing on stage.when I got the urge to pee.i ignored as we continued to run through different spacing in our songs.then i started peeing after the pain in my bladder was bad.i was peeing when hoseok called my name.

"Kookie,move back."he said.i shook my head.

"Kookie,just do it.we don't have time for jokes."said namjoon.i was still peeing.

"I can't right now."

"Why not?"asked hoseok with confusion.

"I am peeing."i said in low tone.

"What?"asked hoseok.

"Baby Kookie is doing baby things right now."i said.

"Baby Kookie needs to move back a few steps."said hoseok

"Baby Kookie is not done!"i yelled of frustration.hoseok smirked

"With?"he asked.i didn't him.then i finished peeing.then i move back like he wanted.I was next yoongi and jimin.i tapped yoongi.

"Baby Kookie went potty."i whispered to him.

"What?"he asked.

"Baby Kookie went potty."then he grabbed my hand.we left the stage.we went to dress room and into the bathroom.yoongi changed me.then we went back to run thru.

~later

Before we leave the dressing room.jin stop me.

"Do you need to potty first?"

"No."

"Kookie,you just had bottle a hour ago.are you sure you don't want to at least try before we go on stage?kookie this is 2 hr performance."he said.

"Hyung you treat like little kid but I am potty trained."I rolled my eyes.we went out on stage.we was almost done performing the songs on the set line.we was performing mic drop when I had the urge to pee.damn it!i ignore the feeling until the song was over.then best of me started playing.i sat on the edge of the stage.i nodded as along to music as I started peeing.i finished peeing just in time to sing my part.i continued to perform with wet diaper the rest of the concert.when got be to the dressing room.

"Jin Hyung please change me!"

"That's not phrase I want to hear."sais jin.i sighed

"Baby Kookie went potty."then he took me to bathroom and changed me

"I told you."he said.

"Whatever."