34.drunk idea

Jungkook pov

Yoongi and me was drinking some fancy alcohol he brought last week.i pour my 5th glass when yoongi took the bottle from me.

"Jungkook that's a enough drinks for you tonight."he said.i whined.

"Hyung,one more!please!"

"No.actually lets get you into bed."he said.i shook my head.

"I am not tired.yoongi Hyung the night stay young!lets have another drink!"he shook his head.he took the glass out my hand.he grabbed my hand.we went to my room.Yoongi unmade the bed.

"Hyung i need a friend!"He grabbed my hand and lead me to the bed.

"You have 6 already.your Hyungs."he said.he gestured me to laid down.i laid down.

"No i need a little friend!"he covered me up with the blanket.

"That is going to hard to find a little,jungkook."he said.i sat up.

"You guys made me a little!you can made another one."

"Jungkook,we accidentally made you into a little.now laid back down."he said.

"Can we make jimin and taehyung littles?!!"

"Jungkook you are drunk.its time for bed."he said.he gently push my shoulder down to make laid down.

"Think about it!"

"Night jungkook."he said.i pouted as he left my room.

Yoongi pov

"Jungkook was just drunk hyung."said hoseok as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"But the idea made me think about how jimin and taehyung would act if they was littles."

"No!hyung,we can bare take care of the one little we have now!"said hoseok.

"I doubt they would even agree to it."

"Technically jungkook didn't agree.we trick him."he said.i sat up from laying in hoseok.I smirked at him.

"No!thats mean!"he said.

"Didn't you tell me that jimin would be a cute little."Hoseok sat up.

"Okay but I don't want force them!We did that jungkook and look what did happened."he said.

"I will talk to jin in the morning."

"Jin was tell you the same that I did.they wouldn't want to be littles."he said.

~in the morning

"Hoseok thinks they wouldn't be littles."i said as jin wash his face.

"We can ask but there is very low chance they will say yes."said jin.

"We?you going to ask them and make sure you use your motherly tone when you ask at breakfast."then i left his bathroom.i join the other members at the table.i greet everyone before I grabbed a orange from the fruit basket on the table.i was peeling it when jin walked in.he greeted us but he stood at the end of the table.

"Jimin.taehyung.i will ask a question.you don't have give an answer when right now.actually don't say your answer until tomorrow."he said.jimin and taehyung looked worried but nodded.

"What is the question?"asked jimin.

"Do you want to become littles?"taehyung and jimin froze.jungkook looked at jin shocked.namjoon looked confused.

"Well that one way to start the morning off."said Hoseok.jimin left the kitchen.taehyung followed after him.

"Jin Hyung what made you ask that?"asked namjoon.Jin looked at me.

"Jungkook got up a idea to me last night."

"I was fucking drunk Hyung!why did you take me serious!now jimin and taehyung probably will hate little me!i am going to my room!"said jungkook.he left the kitchen.

"I told you it wasn't going to work."said hoseok.

"Why nobody included me in that conversation!?!"asked namjoon.We all shrugged.