17.hungry

Jungkook pov

I woke up in littlespace.i got out of my bed.i walked out my room.i saw jimin walking with an armful of clothes.I followed him.

"Chimmy-

"I am busy right now.please tell jin whatever you need."said jimin.he went to his room.i went to jin room.jin was searching for something.

"Jinnie,Kookie is-"

"Baby,have you seen my phone charger?"asked jin.

"Maybe Joonie has it."jin left the room.i frowned.i went to taehyung room.he was putting clothes in a suitcase.

"Taetae,Kookie is h-

"Kookie,i am busy at the moment.go ask jin."he said.

"But-

"Go ask jin."he said while trying stuff his clothes in the suitcase.i left his room.i saw yoongi walking with a box.

"Yoonie!kookie is hun-

"Kookie,i will help you in whatever after I pack up my equipment."said yoongi.

"How long will that take?"

"Um.last time it took me a hour."he said.i sighed.

"Nevermind."i went to namjoon room.hoseok was helping jin to close a suitcase while namjoon was searching for something.

"Kookie is hung-

"Kookie we are busy right now.go ask tae."said hoseok while still struggling to close the suitcase with jin.i glared at them.then i grabbed the nearest object which was shoe and threw at hoseok.

"Pay attention to Kookie!"

"Go to time out.its mean to throw things are people."said jin.

"No."

"Go."said jin sternly.i did a raspberry.

"I will give you until the count of 5 to go to time out or you will get spanked."he said.

"Jinnie Kookie is h-

"5.....4...."

"Jinnie! Kookie sorr-

"3.....2"

"Listen to Kookie!"i yelled.

"Kookie don't yell."said hoseok.

"1.kookie come here."said jin.i shook my head.jin walked to me and grabbed my arm.he started smacking my bottom.i hissed in pain after 20 smacks he let go of me.i frowned.

"Don't throw thing at people or yell at people.okay?"said jin.i glared at him.i kicked his leg.jin hissed in pain.jin grabbed my arm again and smack my bottom hard 20 more times.i had tears running down my face.i snatched my arm out of his grip.

"Jinnie listen to Kookie!"i yelled.

"Stop yelling."he said.I sighed in frustration.i stomped out the room.i went to my room.i lay on my bed.i hugged my bunny.

"Cooky,why my hyungies no listen to Kookie!?"i started crying.i felt the hunger in my stomach.i cried harder at the feeling.

Jin pov

I was done helping everybody pack.i noticed I didn't see jungkook in few hours.i went to his room.he was sleeping.i walked to him.i noticed he had tear strains down his face as hugged the bunny for dear life.i heard his stomach growl.i looked at time in my phone.oh shit i forgot to feed him lunch!i woke him up.

"Baby,get up.you have eat."i said.he sat up.he glared at me and folded his arms.

"No.kookie busy!"he said with attitude.

"What?"

"Jinnie was too busy for Kookie.now Kookie too busy for Jinnie."he stick his tongue out.

"Busy?oooh!i am sorry baby.i didn't pay attention to you."

"Jinnie spank Kookie and no listen to Kookie."he said with a pout.

"I am not sorry that spank you.you break the no yelling rule but I am sorry that I didn't listen to you."

"Otay!now Kookie wants to eat!"he said while making grabby hands at me.i picked him up.