25.carrots

Jin pov

We was waiting for everyone to get their hair and makeup done.

"Jungkook,hold still."said the makeup artist.i noticed jungkook was playing with his Cooky.namjoon walked to jungkook.

"Kookie,you have to hold still so she can finish."he said.jungkook pouted.

"That boring!kookie want to play!"he said.he got off the chair and started running around the room.

"Jin Hyung."said namjoon.i sighed.

"Jungkook,come here now."i said authoritatively.he immediately stopped and came to me.

"Now you will sit back down and hold still so she can finish doing you makeup.understood?"he nodded.he went back to the chair and sat down.he hugged Cooky.

~later

"No!put the big ones with the little ones!"Said jungkook.i walked in the kitchen to see yoongi and jungkook arguing.

"What happened?"

"Kookie,tell him."said yoongi.

"Kookie tell daddy what?"asked jungkook with a confused face.

"Why you insist on putting the normal carrots with the baby carrots."said yoongi.

"Oh!"he said.then he turned to me.

"Cuz the baby carrots need adult supervision!"he said.

"That is good logic though."i said to yoongi.yoongi rolled his eyes.

"And i am not doing that."said yoongi.

"Yoonie!the baby carrots need to be in the small bag!"said jungkook.

"Kookie go play with jin."said yoongi.jungkook walked to me.

"Lets go play!"he said.he grabbed my hand.we went to his room.he grabbed some toys from the bin.

~later

Namjoon was giving me a blowjob when there was knock at the door.

"Yes?"i said as I started fucking namjoon mouth.

"Kookie went potty!kookie wants daddy to change Kookie please!"he said.

"Ask yoongi,sweetie."

"Daddy!"he whined.namjoon pulled back from my member.i sighed.i put some pants on.

"Don't touch yourself.i will be back."Namjoon smirked.

"Namjoon i am serious."

"Then hurry back."he said.i left the room.i grabbed jungkook hand and went to room.i was changing his diaper.

"Daddy."he said

"Yeah baby?"i said as I finished wiping him.

"Kookie wants to learn to use big boy potty."he said.

"Okay baby.we can start tomorrow."jungkook nodded.i finished changing him.i kissed his forehead.he ran out the room.i went back to my room to see namjoon sticking his finger up his behind.

"Namjoon!"i growled.

"I just stretching."he said.