14.jin explain

Yoongi pov

I was playing patty cake with jungkook when we heard the doorbell.jungkook immediately started crying for sudden noise.namjoon quickly place a pacifier in his mouth.jin picked jungkook up and took him to his room.taehyung and jimin quickly try to clean up the toys in living room while I walked to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Sejin."i looked at back to taehyung and jimin still rushing to clean up.

"What you need?"

"To talk you guys?may i come in?"he asked.I looked at the taehyung and jimin who laid on the living room floor out of breathe.I open the door.sejin walked in.he sat on the couch next to hoseok.

"Where jin and jungkook?"asked Sejin as he looked around the room.

"Sleep."said namjoon.

"Can you guys go wake then up i want to talk all you together."said Sejin.We all at each other with oh-shit look.then jin walked in holding jungkook hand.jungkook had change out his onesie and into shorts and T-shirt.i noticed he holding his favorite plushie cooky.damn it.he still little!

"Great you are all are here."he said.then he started explaining to us how we are doing amazing job and we should keep up the great work.i noticed jungkook was pouting.this can't be good!jungkook started playing with his plushie.

"Jungkook i am talking.you should be paying attention not playing around that stupid toy."he said sternly.jungkook stomped his foot.

"Cooky is not stupid!you meanie!"said jungkook.sejin looked at jungkook confused.

"Um jungkook why is your voice so high?"asked Sejin.jungkook tilted his head.

"Koo-then i interrupted jungkook.

"Kookie is just playing around."

"N-

"Yeah.he is just playing around."said namjoon.jungkook stomped his feet.

"Stop interrupting Kookie!"said jungkook with a pout.he folded his arms.

"What you want to say?"asked Sejin.

"Um...Kookie forgot.kookie sowwy."he said.

"Why do you have lisp?"asked Sejin.jungkook tilt his head in confusion.

"What's a lips?"asked jungkook.sejin looked concerned.

"What is wrong with jungkook?"asked Sejin.

"Kookie is Otay!"said jungkook.

"Kookie you want to play video game with me?"asked jimin.

"Yea!"said jungkook.jimin grabbed jungkook hand and went to jimin room.

"Jin you explain."jin sighed.jin started explaining to Sejin that jungkook was in littlespace and what was littlespace is.

"Wait so he acts like little kid?"he asked.

"Yeah but he mentally believes he is little kid."said namjoon

"But he wasn't acting like that yesterday when I saw him."he said

"That's because he only slips in littlespace at the dorm."said hoseok.

"How long this been happening?"he asked.

"We been his caregivers for about three weeks now."said taehyung.

"Why you guys didn't tell me sooner?"he asked

"We was afraid you reaction negatively."said namjoon

"I don't care what you do long as you guys happy."he said.