10.realization

Jungkook pov

"Baby Kookie nap time."said jin.

"Hyung i am busy."i said while gesturing toward the video game I am playing.

"Babies shouldn't play such violence games."he said.then he plugged my Xbox from the wall.i glared at him.

"Now It's time for nap."he said.

"Fuck you."then he walked to me.he smacked my thigh.i hissed in pain.he grabbed my hand.he took me to my bed.he pushed onto the the bed.then he tried to swaddle with a blanket.i tried move away but jin held my foot in place so I couldn't move far.Jin gasped.

"Is that IU?"he said while pointing to window.i looked at the direction.he quickly swaddle me in the blanket.

"Jin!"i tried to get out of it but it was too tight.

"Jhope will read you a story."he said.then he left the room.i stop struggling to get out of it.i looked up at the ceiling.this not bad actually.then jhope walked in with a children book.he sat next to me.

"Hyung you don't have to read it to me."

"Ssh!pay attention."he said.i sighed.

~later

I rolled my sleeves of my onesie as we listen to jhope make corrections to the dance.we did the dance few times before we got a break.i sat on the floor.then jhope gave me a baby bottle with water in it.i glared at it.

"I can feed it to you instead if you like."he said.yes!wait i mean no!i shook my head.i took a sip from the bottle.i felt the water going down my windpipe.i started coughing like crazy.i felt someone patted my back.jin kneeled in front me.he looked at me concerned.

"Kookie,you okay?"he asked.i nodded as I finished coughing.

"What happened?"asked taehyung who rubbing my back.

"It went down the wrong pipe."

"You not feeding yourself no more."said jin.i nodded.then jin fed me the bottle.he burped me.we went back to dance practice.we running through the song for the 14th time tonight.i felt myself peeing.i stopped dancing.i blushed as I continued to pee.

"Baby Kookie,why did you stop?"asked jhope.i looked at my feet.

"Baby Kookie went potty."

"Congrats on emptying yourself now from the top.5,6,7-"

"Hyung!"i whined.then jimin place a pacifier in my mouth.i glared at him.

"Good thinking jimin."said jin.i whined again.

"Whine again.and you will get spank by me.now 5,6,7,8."said jhope.i stomped my feet in frustration.i folded my arms.

"Do you want get spank right now?"jhope.i shook my head.

"Then do i say."he said.i frowned.then we started dance routine from the top.after the dance was over.jin took me to the restroom and change me.

~later

Jin tucked me in bed.i sat up.

"Hyung.wait.can I talk you for a sec?"he nodded.he sat on my bed.

"What's wrong jk?"he asked.

"Umm.i don't know how to say it."

"Try your best."he said.he patted my knee gently.

"Ilikebeingbabied."

"Slow down.what?"

"I think I like being babied."

"Yeah that is weird."he said.i started regretting telling him that.

"But is it weirder that I like babying you."he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah.i was telling the other members that the day your punishment ended."

"I kinda don't want this punishment to end."

"We will talk about it in the morning."he said.i nodded.

Jin pov

I left jungkook room and called the other members to the living room.i explained to them what happened a few moments ago.

"So we can agree that the punishment part of it over right?"asked taehyung.we nodded agreement.

"But we need to do some research about why jungkook like babied."said namjoon.

"Good.thats your homework for tonight then."