13.running

Jungkook pov

I ran around the dorm as jimin chase after me.i ran around the table.

"No running in the house."said yoongi.i tripped over a toy on the floor.i fell on the floor.i hit my chin on the floor.i immediately stop crying.jimin picked me up.Yoongi walked to us.

"Baby you okay."said jimin.he rubbed my back.

"He probably need some ice for the pain."said yoongi.He left the room.jimin try to wipe my tears.then taehyung walked in.

"Why is Kookie crying?"asked taehyung  while walking to us.

"He fell."said jimin.

"He only fell because you was chasing after him."said yoongi.he place the bag of ice on my chin.

"Cold!"

"It will make you feel better."said yoongi.

"Jimin,jin is going kill you when he finds out you hurt Kookie."said taehyung.

"No he won't.kookie is just clumsy."said jimin.

"No Kookie not!"i said with a pout.Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Of course you not."he said.i made grabby hands for yoongi.yoongi took me from jimin.

"Yoonie.chimmy is mean.kookie."

"Do you think jimin needs a time out?"asked yoongi.i nodded.taehyung tried not to laugh.

"Hyung i am not-"Yoongi interrupted with jimin with a cold glare.

"Which corner is time out is again?"asked jimin.i pointed to a the corner in the room.jimin walked to the corner.

"Kookie thirsty."

"Water or milk?"asked taehyung.

"Water!"then taehyung left the room.yoongi sat on the couch with me on his lap.we played peek a boo until taehyung came back with the bottle.i immediately got off yoongi lap and sat on taehyung's.he held the bottle in my mouth.i started drinking fast.

"Baby slow down."he said.he moved the bottle out my mouth.i whined.he placed it back.i drank a little more slower.

"At least we know jungkook very hydrated.because that's his ninth bottle of water today."said yoongi.After I finished my bottle.taehyung patted my back until I burped.

"Jimin come out the corner and apologize to Kookie."said yoongi.jimin sighed.he walked to me.

"I am sorry Kookie."he said.

"It's okay!"

~later

Yoongi was making dinner.i walked in the kitchen.

"Kookie want to help yoonie!"

"Baby,Kookie too little to help me.maybe jin needs your help."he said.

"Okay!"i ran to jin room.he was folding his clothes.

"Can Kookie help?!"jin nodded.i tried copy the way jin folded the shirt but my fold didn't like his.i whined with pout.

"This too hard!"i folded my arms.jin kisses my forehead.

"Keep trying."he said

"Kookie no want to help jinnie no more."i left his room and went to taehyung room.he was playing video games with jimin.

"Can Kookie play?"jimin and taehyung looked at each other.

"Um maybe next time but you can watch!"said jimin.i nodded.i went to jimin was sitting on the floor.i sat on his lap.i watched as they play the game.