28.don't tell

Jimin pov

We was play uno for the bts run.jin put a red skip down.i frowned.I had three cards left in my hand.

"You should be skipping jungkook!he got one card left!"then yoongi put a plus 2 down.

"Nope.not today."said hoseok.he put a plus 2 down.we looked at namjoon.namjoon smirked.he put another plus 2 down.We looked at taehyung.taehyung looked in cards in his hands.he put a plus 2 down.we looked jungkook.he pouted.

"Jk,that's 8!"i laughed.jungkook smacked his lips.he pulled 8 cards from deck.we finish the round.i won.then we played again but namjoon won.i noticed jungkook was fiddling with the hem of his shirt.i grabbed lollipop from my pocket.good thing!i remember to bring a sucker for him today!

"Here jungkook."i toss it to jungkook.he caught it.he pouted when he couldn't open it.

"Kookie,i can open it."said taehyung.he took the wrapper off the lollipop.he give it to jungkook.he put in his mouth happily.we continued to play some more rounds when the director said cut.hoseok gather the cards and put it back in it original box.we help the staff put up the equipment.then someone tapped my shoulder.i noticed it was jungkook.

"Yes Kookie?"he cupped his hand around my ear.

"Kookie went teetee in pull up.but don't tell daddy!"he whispered.i nodded.i brought him to the restroom.i changed him.

"Chimmy,don't tell daddy!"he said.

"Why not?"

"Daddy will sad that Kookie didn't go to big boy potty.chimmy don't tell daddy!"he said.

"Okay,Kookie."then we left the restroom.

~later

Jungkook was taking a nap in his room when jin called us to the kitchen for a meeting.

"Now,Kookie has been doing good at going to toilet but I noticed few days he  been having "accidents".guys remember to encourage him to go to toilet."said jin.

"Encourage how?"asked yoongi.

"Um like he had accident.say you was sad that Kookie didn't use the big boy potty or like try again next time."said jin.

"So that why Kookie say that."i mumbled.

"Say what?"asked hoseok who was next to me.

"He told me,not to tell jin about he having an accident because "daddy will be sad that he didn't use the big boy potty."".

"Not to tell me!?"said jin.Then he left the kitchen.we followed behind him.we went to jungkook room.jungkook was sleeping peacefully when jin woke him up.jungkook whined as he sat up.he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"5 more mins!"said jungkook.

"Baby,You can go back to sleep when you answer my question."said jin in a sweet tone.he sat next to jungkook on the bed.

"Do you want to tell daddy any thing that happens today?"asked jin.Jungkook shook his head.

"Did you have an accident today?"asked jin.jungkook looked nervous.

"No?"said jungkook.

"Baby,are you lying?"asked jin with dominance in his voice.

"Yes,daddy."said jungkook.

"I knew you was lying because jimin told me."said jin.jungkook looked at me.

"Chimmy!"he whined.

"I accidentally told him!"

"No you didn't."said yoongi.

"Shut up Hyung."i glared at him.Jungkook glared at me.

"Baby,you shouldn't keep secrets from me.understand?"said jin.

"Kookie understands."he said.