Chapter #1

The Jeon family were holding a ceremony to congratulate for their son's engagement. As the Jeon family were busy talking to their guests, the Seo family came walking towards them with their daughter behind.

"Oh, Mr. Seo! It's nice to see you again." Mr. Jeon said with a big smile as both men hugged. Mr. Seo patted his back as they broke the hug. Once Mr. Jeon spotted their daughter, he went for a hug.

"It's nice to see you, Soojin." Mr. Jeon said while Soojin replied the same back.

Soojin also hugged Mrs. Jeon as both parents soon starts to talk. While the conversation between both parents were interesting, Soojin was looking around to find one person in specific but wasn't seen anywhere. Until a hand out of nowhere covered her eyes resulting for her to flinch.

"It's only me." That person gently whispers to her as a wide smile was placed on her face. She pulled his hands away and turned around to face him.

"Jungkook, why don't you take Soojin onto the dancefloor? Since this ceremony is for you and Soojin's celebration on your engagement." Mrs. Seo said as Jungkook smiled at them and bowed down to Soojin's parents out of polite to elders before taking Soojin's hands and heading towards the dancefloor.

While Soojin and Jungkook were dancing, their eyes never left each other's. They were swaying from left and right, enjoying each other's presence and the soft medley of the song.

"Jungkook-ah, are you happy?" Soojin suddenly ask him.

"Of course I'm happy. Why wouldn't I be?" Jungkook said as she looks down and back up at him with a small smile.

"I just thought maybe you only proposed to me because our parents set us up together from the start." Soojin said as Jungkook went expressionless, but that expression didn't last long when a small smile was back on his face.

"No matter what the reason is, you know it deep down that we won't be able to escape it. Our families were good allies since our great-great-grandparents and you know the tradition that passed down in our families." Jungkook said as Soojin nodded her head.

"The first heir of both of the families have to get married." Soojin said as Jungkook nodded with a small smile.

Both of them continue to dance when suddenly Soojin broke the silence between them with a sudden question that made Jungkook froze.

"Do you love me?" Soojin asked.

Jungkook stopped dancing and looked deep in her eyes, not knowing what to say. His silence confirmed his answer as tears started to form in her eyes. Jungkook then looked down and sighed. He gently held onto one of her hand as they both looked into each other's eyes.

"I'll work on it. I promise." Jungkook softly said as Soojin nodded her head in silence. Jungkook then let go of her hand and slowly walked away, leaving her on the dancefloor.

While Jungkook was trying to walk away from the guest and somewhere more private, he accidently bumped into someone. Before that person could hit the floor, he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up against his chest. They were so close to the point where their noses were touching.

They were both stunned at the incident, but what stunned him even more is her blue ocean eyes that were staring right back at him. He was so lost in her eyes that he doesn't even notice her trying to get out from his arms. Jungkook was brought back to reality when she lightly pushed him off and took a few steps back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Jungkook said as she bowed down to him and quickly walked away. He frowned at her sudden actions and he didn't even think of his actions twice when he suddenly ran after her.

She was walking away from the ceremony and were going to her ride that was currently waiting for her, but she soon stopped when she heard someone yelling after her.

"Wait!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to get to her.

She was about to wait for him but the car honked, getting her attention. She frowned as she lets out a sigh and walked to the car leaving the stranger behind. The car drove off as Jungkook stopped running and was trying to catch his breath.

He watched the car drive off until he couldn't see it anymore. He was still trying to catch his breath, while he can still see her beautiful blue eyes.

Jungkook was lying down on his bed resting from the ceremony that was over two hours ago. He has been lying on the bed for hours and yet the only thing he could think of is the woman that he bumped into.

He didn't know what was wrong with him, but what he does know is that it's not normal. He has never felt this way for Soojin before and he is bothered by it. He made a promise to Soojin that he'll try and love her but somehow that woman, a stranger is making him feel weird.

He let out a groan and tossed around in his bed trying to figure out his thoughts. He then sat up against the headboard and brushed through his hair with his hands.

"I need to know who you are. I need to find you." Jungkook whispered to himself as he grabbed his laptop from the nightstand and opened it to start searching through the guest list from the ceremony.

To Be Continued 

November 23, 2019 

Sorry I took so long, I just need a stable and good storyline. Hope you guys like the first chapter.