Chapter #27

"So, how are we going to get Jennie to talk? Getting her to talk is the only safe way that I'm suggesting." Mr. Jeon said as everyone agreed.

"Maybe I can continue acting as if I'm still on her side and get her to explain her plan over again. I mean she still doesn't know that I came here to tell you guys about her plan." Ryujin said.

"That could work. She still doesn't know any of this yet and when Ryujin goes over to her apartment, we'll attach a small microphone on her and we'll record everything she says." Jungkook said.

This was the safest way to get Jennie exposed and corner her as everyone nodded their heads and starts to get the plan started. While everyone was busy on their own trying to set up the plan, Jiwon was lost in her thoughts.

Jimin noticed her and walked up to her, trying to get her out of her thoughts.

"Are you overthinking again?" Jimin asked as Jiwon gave him a small smile.

"You know me so well." Jiwon said with a sad tone, making him frown.

"Don't worry, Jiwon. This plan will work." Jimin said.

"Is it, really? Something kept on bugging me. It seems as if everything is going smoothly which isn't always a good sign." Jiwon said.

"And where did you get that idea from?" Jimin asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"From stories, from dramas of course. In every movie and dramas whenever things go perfectly fine just the way you want it, there's always a twist to it, nothing good comes out of it." Jiwon said.

"This is reality, Jiwon not dramas." Jimin said.

"I know, that's what makes it so much more scarier." Jiwon said with a worried tone.

Jimin didn't know why himself Jiwon was overthinking. But somehow deep within, he also agreed to what Jiwon mentioned. There's always a twist to life that just randomly throws at you, even if you didn't ask for it.

It was much later in the day, Ryujin was getting ready to go to Jennie's as Mr. Jeon and Jungkook helped set up the microphones on her. One on her and the other one in her purse.

"Okay everything is set up and all you have to do is make her talk. We'll be here and record every conversation." Mr. Jeon said as Ryujin nodded.

While everyone was in the living room, Jiwon was making kimbap for the rest of them in case anyone was hungry. As she was making it, Mrs. Seo walked in.

"Is there something you need?" Jiwon said as Mrs. Seo shook her head.

"I'm here cause I need to talk to you about something." Mrs. Seo said as Jiwon gestured to her to continue.

"Since we're okay now, I was hoping if you want to move in to live with us." Mrs. Seo suggested.

"All due respect Mrs. Seo, my relationship as father and daughter with your husband may be okay now but I'm fine living with my mother. I mean I'm not saying I don't want to be near you and your family, it's just that I'm used to how my life is right now." Jiwon said as Mrs. Seo nodded her head.

"That's fine with me. I just want you to know that you and your mother are always welcomed in our house anytime." Mrs. Seo said.

"Why are you doing this? Aren't you supposed to be angry or supposed to yell at me to stay away?" Jiwon asked as Mrs. Seo gave her a sincere smile.

"I believe that everyone makes mistakes. I was once told that if you love that person with your whole heart and no matter how big or small mistakes they make, you have to give them a second chance to prove themselves." Mrs. Seo said.