Chapter #9

"UGH! I'm so mad at him!" Jiwon angrily yelled as she punched the coffee table. Aisha didn't know what to do but to keep silent and try to find a way to calm her down.

"How can he do that when he already has a fiancé?! I mean I understand him taking me out for dinner to repay for what he caused, I'm fine with that but kissing me is crossing the line." Jiwon said while angrily breathing through her nose.

"Why would he kiss you in the first place?" Aisha asked as Jiwon shook her head.

"I don't know either. Maybe because we were caught in the moment when I was telling him about my family drama." Jiwon said crossing her arms across her chest, leaning back against the couch.

Aisha was confused with the whole situation that Jiwon was going through. She didn't know to either yell at Jiwon for letting Jungkook kiss her in the first place or to yell at Jungkook for acting so dumb.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Aisha asked.

"I don't know, but I do know for a fact that I'm staying away from him. I don't want people to think that I'm trying to steal someone else's fiancé." Jiwon said with an irritated tone as Aisha nodded her head.

While Soojin was sniffing her tears away, Ryujin angrily sat down next to her. She crossed her arms across her chest and silently watched Soojin cry her heart out.

"How could you let him do that to you?!" Ryujin calmly said with an angry tone as Soojin stayed quiet.

"I mean yeah it could just be a friendly dinner but he didn't have the right to lie to you about it." Ryujin said. Soojin threw the tissue away into the small trash and turned her side to lean on the couch to face her.

"I don't know what to do Ryujin. I've known him for as long as I can and I trusted him. I didn't know he could be like this." Soojin sadly said.

"I mean he's not only at fault. It was also that girl's fault too. If she didn't accept his request then none of this would've happened." Ryujin said with an attitude.

"She probably didn't know because if she did, she wouldn't do it." Soojin said as Ryujin gave her a blank face.

"You're naive do you know that? This is the year 2020. These days, women are scarier than men. They would do anything to get what they want even if it's a bad thing. Nowadays, women can't find their own men and like to take the ones that are already taken." Ryujin said.

"But some can be nice, Ryujin. Not all women are like that." Soojin said as Ryujin sigh.

"I know that, but what I'm trying to say is to never let your conscious down. Anything can happen. You never know what their real intentions are." Ryujin calmly said while caressing her hands as Soojin nodded her head.

Jimin silently sat down on the couch as he watches and listens to Jiwon vent out her anger, telling him every detail of what happened. At first when he heard the story, he didn't agree about her letting a stranger in the house when they barely know each other, but he can't say anything because he knew how Jiwon is.

"I just don't understand why he kissed you in the first place? He didn't have to and I don't care if you guys were caught in the moment, he didn't have the right to kiss you when he knows himself that he already has a fiance." Jimin said as Jiwon finally sat down on the couch and let out a huge sigh in defeat.

"I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm angry at myself for even trusting him and to think that he was single." Jiwon said. While the two were silent, Aisha came back from the restroom and sat down next to Jiwon.

"Are you planning on telling this to your mom?" Jimin silently asked, making Jiwon shake her head.

"If my mom knows about this then she would even be more protective over me and would stress her even more. I don't want that to happen, she's already been too stressed over the years." Jiwon said making Aisha and Jimin nod in agreement.

"Well, I think it's best to stay away from him." Jimin said as Jiwon nodded.

"That's what I'm planning on doing anyways." Jiwon replied as Jimin gave her a thumbs up.

"But what if he approached you again?" Aisha asked.

"I'm just going to ignore him. I don't want any drama in my life." Jiwon said.

"You completing screwed up, bro." Taehyung said as he smacked the back of Jungkook's head before sitting down on the couch. Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You think I don't know that." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"At least you're accepting it instead of denying it, but what I don't understand is why did you kiss her in the first place? Tell me." Taehyung said as Jungkook leaned back against the single couch.

"I'm not sure either. All I know is that once I looked into her eyes I was put into trance, like I couldn't control my body." Jungkook explained as Taehyung frowned.

"What are you trying to say?" Taehyung asked.

"What I'm trying to say is that Jiwon made me feel things that Soojin couldn't." Jungkook slightly confessed making Taehyung eyes widen while leaning his elbows on his knees.

"Are you saying that you're falling for Jiwon?!" Taehyung shockingly said as Jungkook averts his eyes.

"Jungkook! You barely knew her." Taehyung said with a shocked voice.

"I know Tae, but what do you expect me to do? You can't really force your feelings." Jungkook said.

"But you can deny them." Taehyung said making Jungkook look back at him with a confused look.

"You knew Soojin ever since you guys were in middle school. You guys dated throughout your whole high school years to now where you guys are engaged. And now you're just going to throw all of that away just because you fell in love with a girl that you barely knew?" Taehyung said as Jungkook rubbed his temple in stress.

"You're not me so you don't know how I'm feeling. Right now I'm feeling guilty to both Soojin and Jiwon. I know that what I did was wrong but there's something about Jiwon that keeps me wanting to see her more." Jungkook said as Taehyung sighed and leaned back against the couch in defeat.

"You're right, I'm not you so I don't know. But what I do know is that if you do feel more attached to Jiwon, you need to let go of Soojin and break off the engagement asap. But if you still want to try and keep your relationship with Soojin going, then you need to stop leading Jiwon on. That's the only thing you can do for now." Taehyung said.

"But what if I don't know what to do? I'm still confused with my feelings. Yes, I feel more attached towards Jiwon, but Soojin has been there for me all those years and never abandoned me." Jungkook said with a stressful tone.

"If you're still confused and don't know what to do, instead of calling off the engagement pause the process first and leave both Soojin and Jiwon alone and you stay here with me to try figure out what you want to do." Taehyung calmly suggested.

Jungkook hesitated at first and wasn't so sure but if he doesn't want to hurt both of the women then he has to do it. He has to know which one he wants to spend the rest of his life with, who he wants to be committed to.

After a while of thinking, Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and nodded his head.

To Be Continued

February 20, 2020