Chapter #5

Jiwon was now waiting at the park where Jungkook wanted to meet up. Out of nowhere, he texted her saying that he wanted to see her but didn't know the reason why. It will just be a quick meet up, that's why she agreed to see him at this hour. She continued to wait for him while sitting down on a bench.

It has been almost 10 minutes and thought about going back home. It wasn't safe at this hour and she didn't want to risk it. Before she was about to walk away, she saw a figure running up to her. Once the figure got closer, it soon revealed to be Jungkook.

"Sorry I let you wait for so long." Jungkook apologized as Jiwon shook her head with a smile.

"So? Why did you want to meet up?" Jiwon asked. Jungkook then gestured for her to sit down with him on the bench.

"I know that it's a little strange for me to text you and meet you at this hour." Jungkook said making Jiwon chuckled in response.

"You don't have to beat around the bush, Jungkook. Just say whatever it is on your mind. If you're here to meet up with me about the accident earlier then don't worry about it." Jiwon said.

"No, I want to make things right. I ask you here because I wanted to do this face to face. I wanted to pay you back for not giving me any problem earlier today by taking you out for a simple friendly dinner." Jungkook offered.

"Is that all you want?" Jiwon asked playfully as Jungkook gave her smile and nodded.

"Okay then. What time are you picking me up?" Jiwon asked.

"At 4 tomorrow afternoon." Jungkook suggested making Jiwon nod her head.

"Alright, you got yourself a date." Jiwon said before walking off leaving Jungkook behind with a smile.

It was around 12 in the afternoon as Jiwon was trying to find a good outfit for later. While she was busy looking in her closet, she didn't notice Mrs. Lee leaning against the doorframe watching her silently. Right when Jiwon turned around, she flinched while holding onto her chest, closing her eyes and steadying her breathing.

"Mom! You can't just stand there in silence. You can give me a heart attack." Jiwon said as Mrs. Lee softly chuckled. Mrs. Lee then walked inside and sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Is there something going on that I don't know?" Mrs. Lee asked making Jiwon smiled.

"I have a friendly dinner date with someone today and I'm trying to find an outfit." Jiwon said.

"And what is the reason behind this friendly dinner date?'' Mrs. Lee asked in a sarcastic tone.

"It's just a thank you from him about me not bringing any trouble to him about the accident yesterday." Jiwon said making Mrs. Lee nods her head.

"So? Have you found your outfit yet?" Mrs. Lee asked as Jiwon shook her head. Mrs. Lee then walked up to her and helped look. After a while of looking, Mrs. Lee took out an outfit that is perfect.

"How about this one?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"It's not too fancy, just a cute casual jumpsuit that match perfectly for the friendly dinner date

"It's not too fancy, just a cute casual jumpsuit that match perfectly for the friendly dinner date." Mrs. Lee said as Jiwon nodded her head.

"It's perfect." Jiwon said with a satisfied smile.

It was now almost 4 pm and Jungkook just got done putting on his outfit. As he was walking out of his room and downstairs, he was stopped by his mother.

"Jungkook? Are you going somewhere?" Mrs. Jeon asked as Jungkook nod his head.

"I'm going out with a friend of mine. Why?" Jungkook asked as Mrs. Jeon gave him a smile. Jungkook frowned in confusion not knowing what his mom wanted from him, but his frown soon disappear when he saw Soojin walking out from the kitchen.

"Soojin? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. Soojin gave him a smile and walked up to his mother and stood next to her.

"I was wondering if your meeting with your friend isn't that important, I want you to take her out on a date for a bit since she's not doing anything." Mrs. Jeon said as Jungkook try to put on a fake smile.

"But I already made an appointment with my friend." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook. Soojin came all the way here because I thought you didn't have any plans. You can't just leave her here like this." Mrs. Jeon gently said as Soojin interrupted her.

"It's okay, Mrs. Jeon. If Jungkook has an appointment with his friend already then I can just stay here with you and help out around the house." Soojin softly said as Mrs. Jeon sighs.

Jungkook tried to stay calm when suddenly Mrs. Jeon eyes widen when a thought came to her mind.

"I know. Why don't you just take Soojin with you?" Mrs. Jeon excitedly said as Jungkook's eyes widen along with Soojin.

"I mean it's the perfect time for you to introduce Soojin to your friends." Mrs. Jeon said as Jungkook chuckled in stress.

"Is that okay with you, Jungkook?" Soojin softly asked as Jungkook continued to stay frozen.

"What do I do?" Jungkook asked himself in his head as he continued to have this fake smile on his face.

To Be Continued

December 20, 2019 

I will not be posting for a few days because my older sister is in the hospital, going through labor and me and my family has to pack up and go to Michigan to visit her during the Christmas week. I will be an aunty soon!