Chapter #13

Taehyung slumped down onto the couch after finishing his breakfast. Yeontan quickly ran up to him and laid on his lap as Taehyung switched the TV on, waiting for Jungkook to come back while softly caressing Yeontan. As they were enjoying their alone time, someone rang his doorbell as he took his time and opened the door only to see his neighbor Minjae.

"Oh, Minjae. Is there something that you need?" Taehyung asked.

"I just wanted to ask you what was Jungkook's fiance doing here earlier? It was really strange because I didn't see her come up here." Minjae asked as Taehyung frowned in confusion.

"What are you talking about? Soojin was here?" Taehyung asked as Minjae nodded.

"Yeah. She was in her car with someone else and left when Jungkook left this morning." Minjae explained. After a couple of silence coming into conclusion, Taehyung's eyes widen as he starts to panic.

"Thanks man. I'll tell you later but right now I have an emergency." Taehyung said as he closed the door and ran to his phone dialing Jungkook's number.

"Come on, Jungkook pick up." Taehyung repeatedly said as the line kept on going to the voicemail.

After a million times of him calling Jungkook, he couldn't wait anymore, grabbed his keys, and ran out of the apartment hoping he wasn't too late as he tracked down Jungkook's phone.

"Ryujin, are you sure that he's here. I mean he could be somewhere." Soojin said as they both waited in their car in front of Taehyung's apartment building.

"Soojin, I know for a fact that Jungkook is here. Taehyung and Jungkook are always together in everything they do." Ryujin said as Soojin sighed in tiredness.

Both Soojin and Ryujin have been staying in front of Taehyung's apartment building ever since 7 in the morning, hoping to see Jungkook. As Soojin was about to ask Ryujin to go back home, Jungkook came walking out from the building and to his car as if he was in a rush.

"Why is he in a rush?" Ryujin asked as Soojin shrugged.

As Jungkook drove off, Ryujin also did the same following him from behind.

"Are we really going to follow him all day?" Soojin asked.

"This is the only way to find out where the woman named Jiwon is staying and don't act like you're not enjoying this because I know that you wanted to do this for a long time but just didn't have the guts to." Ryujin confronted Soojin as she looked away with a pout.

After following him for a minute, they came upon a cafe as they both exchanged looks. After hours of just sitting in the car as Jungkook hasn't moved from his spot, they were frustrated.

"What is he doing here if he doesn't want any coffee or lattes? We've been here for hours and yet he hasn't came out of his car." Ryujin annoyingly said as Soojin sighs.

"Don't blame me. You're the one that wants to follow him." Soojin said as Ryujin rolled her eyes.

After another hour passed, a girl came out from the cafe and drove away as they both saw Jungkook drive after her.

"Is it her?" Soojin asked as Ryujin also turned on her engine and drove him.

"If he's been watching over her the entire morning and is now driving after her, I'm 100% sure that Jiwon is that girl." Ryujin said, making Soojin grow nervous.

After a couple of minutes of driving, they came upon a house, clearly it's her house. Once Jungkook parked his car next to the driveway, Ryujin parked hers a few meters away from his.