Chapter #19

Mrs. Jeon walked up to Jungkook and caressed his cheek trying to ease down the sting.

"Does it still hurt?" Mrs. Jeon asked as Jungkook shook his head and held onto her hand.

Once Soojin left, Mr. and Mrs. Seo apologizes for everything and also leaves. Nobody couldn't say anything as Jiwon turned to her mother.

"Let's just go home. I'm very tired." Jiwon said as Ms. Lee nodded.

As Jiwon, Ms. Lee, Jimin, and Aisha left the apartment Jungkook was going to go after her but was stopped by his parents.

"Give her some time, Jungkook." Mrs. Jeon said as Jungkook sighs.

Jungkook didn't want Jiwon to stay alone and feel like everything that's happened is her fault because it wasn't. Taehyung then walked up to him and patted his shoulder.

"Why don't you pack your stuff and come back with us? Then we can sort everything out from there." Mr. Jeon said.

Jungkook was hesitating but Taehyung spoked up.

"Go back home, Jungkook, it'll be much easier for you to fix things with your parent's help." Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded his head.

Jiwon was sitting down by her window, deep down in her thoughts. No matter how much she wants to forget Soojin's words, she can't. Jiwon was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Jimin walking in and sitting down next to her.

"You're still thinking about what happened today?" Jimin asked, making Jiwon flinch.

"Yeah." Jiwon said while leaving out a huge sigh.

"You know it doesn't matter if someone loses their first with another person. Having sex is normal in a relationship and everyone does it eventually." Jimin said.

"I know, it's just that, that part doesn't matter to me. I know having sex is normal and I don't blame him for that." Jiwon said but before she could continue, Jimin cut her off.

"You thinking about her calling you a mistress's daughter?" Jimin asked as Jiwon nodded her head.

Once Jimin knows the problem, he slightly moves closer to her and holds onto her hand.

"Jiwon, listen to me. You're not a mistress's daughter and your mother isn't a mistress." Jimin said as Jiwon looked at him with teary eyes.

"When your mother and that guy were having an affair, he wasn't even married yet. The word mistress is only used for married men but he wasn't. So you can stop stressing about what she said." Jimin said, trying to comfort her as tears streamed down her face.

Jimin then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

"No matter how much you have him wrapped around your little finger, I will always be his first in everything and when I meant first in everything, I meant I was the one who took his virginity."

Taehyung sighs as what Soojin said echoed in his head. All Taehyung could do was look out his window as he sat down, criss crossed on the floor.

Yeontan sensed Taehyung feeling down as he slowly walked up to him laid down on his lap. Taehyung looked down and started to pat him.

"I'm fine, kiddo. I'm okay." Taehyung said with a sad tone as Yeontan whimpers out cuddling more closer to his owner.

For the rest of the day, Soojin locked herself in her room trying to comprehend what happened a few hours back. Not only she found out that her father has another family, her long term boyfriend dumped her for another woman. The maids tried knocking on the door to bring in her food but was blown off by her yelling at them to leave her alone.

She sat up on her bed and leaned against the headboard after hearing another knock on her door.

"I told you to leave me alone!" Soojin yelled as she sighs.

"It's me, Soojin. Open up." Ryujin said.

Soojin then got up and walked over to the door and unlocked for her as Ryujin opened. Once Ryujin was in, Soojin walked over to her bed and back to the same exact position.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Ryujin asked as she sat on the edge of the bed next to her while Soojin shook her head.

"Look, everything is going to be okay. Once Jungkook gets back into his senses, he will come back to you." Ryujin said, trying to comfort her.

"I don't get it. I was the one that has been there for him. I was the one who gave him as much love as I can and he chose her?! That doesn't make any sense." Soojin said.

"Don't overstress it too much. Maybe he's confused with his feelings at the moment." Ryujin said as Soojin shook his head.

"No, he isn't. You didn't hear what he said to me. He clearly chose her over me." Soojin said as she looked down at her hands.

"Maybe you shouldn't give up so early." Someone said as both Ryujin and Soojin attention turned towards the door, only to see Jennie leaning against the doorframe.

"Jennie?! When did you get here?" Soojin asked shockingly.

"I got here with Ryujin, but she wanted me to surprise you." Jennie said with a smile as she walked over to them.

Soojin opened her arms wide as Jennie crawled on the bed to her and into her arms.

"I was only gone for a couple of months and I came back only to hear that Jungkook dumped you." Jennie said as they broke the hug.

"Girl, what happened?! Just when I left, you and Jungkook were doing fine and were going strong. Ryujin told me half of it but I need your side of the story. You better tell me everything." Jennie said as she pointed her finger at Soojin.

Jennie got comfortable on the bed as Soojin started explaining from the start to what came down a few hours ago.

"So you're just going to stay locked in here and not do anything about it?" Jennie asked as Soojin nodded her head, making Ryujin and Jennie roll their eyes in her stupidity.

"You're stupid do you know that." Jennie said as Soojin frowned.

"If I were you, I would show that girl who's the real boss." Jennie said as Soojin sighs.

"It doesn't matter, Jennie. No matter what I do, Jungkook won't love me." Soojin said.

"Your parents and Jungkook's parents may have cancelled the wedding and everything may be over between you and Jungkook, but that doesn't stop you to show that Jiwon girl who you are. She may be your "step older sister", but you need to let her know that you're not weak and not an easy person." Jennie said as Ryujin nodded her head.

"Jennie's right, Soojin. Show her who's the real boss. Make her know that she messed with the wrong person." Ryujin said as Soojin started being convinced.

"If I were in your shoes and some other girl just randomly walked into my relationship and ruined it, I wouldn't leave her alone until I'm satisfied." Jennie said as Soojin sighs.

"Do you know where she lives?" Jennie asked as Soojin nodded her head.

"Why don't we pay her a visit?" Jennie said with a smirk as Ryujin and Soojin soon noticed what's about to go down. 

To Be Continued

May 15, 2020