Chapter #22

As the doctor and nurse walked out of the room after checking Ms. Lee's condition, Jiwon was thinking about what to do to end all of this drama. Jimin and Aisha both nodded their heads in agreement as they walked up to her.

"Why don't we just move out of Seoul?" Jimin asked as Jiwon looked up at him.

"I may be able to move but I won't ask you two to move with me. I don't want the both of you to abandon your life and families for me." Jiwon said.

"Jiwon, I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Besides, my parents would be happy if I move out of the house and try to live on my own independently." Jimin said as Aisha nodded.

"And I've been traveling around ever since I graduated high school. I also have enough money to support me for the next few years." Aisha said, trying to convince Jiwon.

Before the conversation could continue, the room door opened up revealing two cops as the three of them stood up and bowed in respect.

"We were called due to the accident that happened earlier today to the patient and would like to know more in detail." Cop #1 said as all three of them exchanged looks.

"Of course. Ask us anything." Jiwon said as the cops started asking questions.

After all the questions that were being asked and Jiwon and Aisha explaining to the cops what happened, Jimin also stepped in as a witness. The cops were jotting down notes on the details of the situation.

"So there were three women that trespassed your house and only two of them attacked you." Cop #2 asked as Aisha and Jiwon nodded.

"May I know who they are?" Cop #2 asked.

"I don't really know who the two women are but the third woman's name was Soojin, Seo Soojin. The two women that attacked us were her friends." Jiwon said as the cops nodded their heads.

"Would you like to charge them for trespassing and for harassment? We would like your consent before arresting them, but if you don't charge them, we will let this matter go." Cop #1 asked as Jimin and Aisha looked at Jiwon for her answer.

The answer was half and half for her. Jiwon wanted to charge them for what they did to her mother and for not leaving her alone. Jiwon wanted to charge them for payback, but the other half of her didn't want to because getting vengeance doesn't get her anything. After seconds of trying to reason herself and her mind, she has made her mind.

"No, officers. I'm not going to charge them." Jiwon said as Jimin and Aisha's eyes widened. The cops then nodded their heads as they made their way out of the room.

"Jiwon, why didn't you charge them?" Jimin asked.

"Because I didn't want to follow the phrase "an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth". If I charge them, they will not leave me and my family alone. If we keep on going back and forth, there's no end to this drama." Jiwon said.

"But if you don't charge them, they will never know to stay in their place." Aisha said.

"If they still come after me after what happened and they still don't know how to stop then I'll do something about it. This time I forgive them, but next time I won't. I'm only giving them this one chance to leave me alone." Jiwon said as she turned around and sat back down on the chair next to the bed of where Ms. Lee was sleeping.

"You are too nice, Jiwon." Aisha said as Jiwon gave them a sad smile.

"And who did I get that from?" Jiwon asked.

"Your mother." Jimin said as Jiwon nodded her head.

"Growing up, my mother has always taught me to not hold grudges against anyone because that will only bring me pain. She told me that forgiveness is a really hard thing to give to someone who did you wrong but it's also a gift and that's what I'm doing. I'm forgiving them for what they've done and giving them a chance to leave us alone." Jiwon said as she looked at her mother who was deep in her sleep.

Soojin was driving to Jennie's apartment knowing that Ryujin was with her. After parking her car on an empty car spot, she made her way up to her apartment room. The door opened up revealing Jennie as Soojin walked inside in anger and into the living room, seeing Ryujin on the couch.

"Do you guys know what you've done?!" Soojin yelled as Jennie sat next to Ryujin while they both looked down.

"We didn't mean for her mother to get hurt." Ryujin said as Soojin scoffed.

"That's right, you guys didn't mean it but it still happened because of your thoughtless acts." Soojin said.

"We did it for you. We tried to make sure that Jiwon knows her place and doesn't go near Jungkook again." Jennie said as Soojin shook her head.

"I didn't ask for it. I didn't ask for you guys to go to her house and attack her. You guys are lucky that she didn't charge us for trespassing and harassment." Soojin said as she sat down in front of them.

"Well, she did the wrong move." Jennie said as Ryujin and Soojin looked at her.

"What are you going to do now?" Ryujin asked as Jennie had a smirk on her face,

"She insulted me and looked down on me as if she was higher than me. I don't let anyone who insults and looks down on me go that easily." Jennie said as Soojin sighs.

"I think it's better if you just leave her alone, like how I'm doing it. Jungkook doesn't love me anymore and after what you two cause made me realize that I might need new friends to guide me on the right path." Soojin said as she stood up along with Jennie and Ryujin.

"You're not just going to leave us like that. Not after what we've done for you." Jennie said.

"Like I said, I didn't ask for it. I lost Jungkook even more because of what you've done. I won't lose my family because of the both of you. I only came here to tell you two that everything is settled and over. If I were you, I would be smart about what I'm doing." Soojin said as she made her way out of Jennie's apartment.

Jennie sat down in anger as Ryujin looked at her.

"Maybe she's right. Maybe we should go and apologize." Ryujin said as Jennie shook her head.

"Not an option. I'm not that low." Jennie said as Ryujin sighs.

"Well, I'm going to go and apologize. We should be thankful that she didn't charge us." Ryujin said as Jennie glared at her.

"Well that's dumb of her. She should know that if I'm capable of attacking her and her mother without a second thought then I'm capable of doing anything. Especially since my family is rich and is able to get me out of jail without any problem." Jennie said as Ryujin gulped in nervousness.

"Then what are you planning on getting back at her?" Ryujin asked, wanting to know her plan in case something goes wrong.

After thinking of what she should do, Jennie had a huge smile on her face as she looked at Ryujin.

"This plan will definitely not only get on Jiwon's nerves but Soojin's as well." Jennie said with a smirk as Ryujin frowned.

"This plan involves Jungkook." Jennie said, making Ryujin's eyes widened.

To Be Continued

May 27, 2020