Chapter #29

🚫 Warning: Long chapter ahead. Some scenes may be sensitive and triggering. 🚫

Jiwon starts groaning as she feels a painful sting from the side of her temple. She starts opening her eyes but her vision was still blurry. She tries to look around but whenever she moves her head, the painful sting increases.

"Jiwon-ah." She heard someone calling out to her. No matter how painful the sting was, she lightly shook her head for her vision to come back to normal. As her vision started getting clearer, she saw someone, specifically Soojin tied to a chair in front of her.

She wanted to go up to them but when she moved her body, she now felt herself being in the same position as them. When she knew what was up, she started struggling against the rope as Soojin called out to her.

"It's not going to work, Jiwon. I tried doing the same but the rope is too tight. You're just wasting your energy." Soojin tiredly said as Jiwon stops and looks at her; but before she could say anything the door opened up revealing Jennie and her men.

Jennie has a sinister smile on her face as Jiwon and Soojin looks at her with a blank yet angry expression.

"Wow. What do we have here? I didn't think it would work but I guess it did." Jennie said and turned around to her men.

"You guys don't disappoint me and are worth my payment." Jennie said with a smile as her men chuckled. Jennie then turned back to Jiwon and Soojin.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. MY. MOTHER?" Jiwon said through her gritted teeth as Jennie started laughing.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about your mother. She's all taken care of." Jennie said as Jiwon starts struggling against the rope. Jennie walks closer to Jiwon as Soojin also starts struggling.

"I bet your mother is having the best time of her life; don't worry, you and Soojin will get to experience it too." Jennie sickeningly said as Jiwon spits on her face.

"You bitch!" Jennie said as she angrily wipes the saliva off and slaps Jiwon across her face.

"Jennie, stop! Leave her alone. She has nothing to do with this. I'm the one who got you involved, take it on me instead!" Soojin yelled, making Jennie chuckle.

"She's not involved?! She's exactly where she should be!" Jennie yelled as Soojin flinched back still not comfortable in seeing Jennie this messed up. Jennie signalled her men to get out and give the three of them some space. She starts circling around them trying to find the right words to start.

"When I heard that you and Jungkook were having problems, I thought I had a chance with him but this bitch has to come into the picture and ruin the vision that I painted in my head." Jennie said while Soojin frowned.

"But why Jungkook when you can have anyone else?" Soojin asked.

"Because he was the first person to ever lend me his shoulder to cry on whenever I have problems. Everytime I have problems with my parents, I would silently cry to myself. Not even you or Ryujin noticed me struggling but Jungkook did. He followed after me and comforted me. That was the moment that I knew, ... he was the one for me." Jennie said.

"But that doesn't give you the right to force him to love you! The only reason why he gave his shoulder for you to cry on was because he cared about you, just like how he cared for anyone that needed comfort not because he loves you." Soojin said as Jennie kept a blank expression.

"I see the way how I want it and you guys see how the way you guys want to, I don't care. Now enough with the sadness, it's time to have some fun." Jennie said with a wide smile as Soojin and Jiwon started struggling knowing what's about to happen.