Chapter #21

Everybody was waiting outside of the ER as Jimin and Aisha stayed by Jiwon's side, trying to comfort her saying everything's going to be okay. Taehyung was leaning against the wall trying to put the pieces together.

"Soojin wouldn't cause all of this, would she?" Taehyung thought to himself but his thoughts were cut off when Jiwon spoke up.

"It's been almost an hour. What if something bad happened?" Jiwon asked with a worried tone as both Jimin and Aisha shook their heads.

"She's going to be fine, Jiwon. It's normal for the doctors to take a long time to check up on the patients. It's a way for them to be sure that the patient is off the danger list." Aisha said as Jimin nod in agreement.

Jiwon sighs and looks down at the ground, while Aisha and Jimin both hold her hands and repeatedly tell her to have some faith. After a couple of minutes, the ER door opened revealing the doctor as they walked up to him.

"How's my mother?" Jiwon asked.

"The patient hit her head pretty hard since the counter was marble, but she's okay; she got lucky." Once the doctor said that, all of them sighed in relief as Aisha and Jimin happily hugged Jiwon while Taehyung gave her a smile.

"I already cleaned and stitched up her wound. I just want her to stay here for at least 3 days for us to check up on her wound to make sure it doesn't get infected." The doctor said as Aisha, Jimin, and Jiwon nodded their heads.

"Thank you, doctor." Jiwon said as they all bowed down and went their separate ways.

Once everyone got to Ms. Lee's room, Jiwon immediately walked up to her and held onto her hand. Jiwon leaned and placed her forehead on her hand, thanking heaven and angels for protecting her mother. Jiwon was so focused on thanking the heaven and angels, that she didn't notice a tear streaming down her face. Jimin slowly walked up to her and caressed her back.

"She's safe now." Jimin said as Jiwon lifted up her head and wiped the tear away.

"She's the only family I have left. I wouldn't know what I'd do if she was gone." Jiwon said as Jimin brought her in for a hug.

While the four of them were in silence watching over Ms. Lee, the door opened up as everyone turned their attention to whoever it was.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked with a little bit of irritation in his tone.

"I was the one that told him what happened and texted him where we were." Taehyung said as Aisha, Jimin, and Jiwon turned to him.

Jiwon stood up from her seat as Jungkook gave her an apologetic look.

"How is she?" Jungkook asked as Jiwon looked away from him.

"The doctor said that she got lucky and is safe now." Aisha replied in Jiwon's place as Jungkook nodded his head.

"Jiwon, I didn't know that Soojin would get her friends involved and do this to you. If I would've known what they were thinking of doing, I would've stopped them." Jungkook said as Jiwon sighed and gave him a sad smile.

"I know ... but this doesn't change the fact that it's already too much for me to handle." Jiwon said, making Jungkook frown.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked as he walked closer to her.

"Can't you see? What I'm going through and what my mom has to go through is already too much for me and we're not even dating yet." Jiwon said as Jungkook shook his head and ran up to her and held onto her hands.