EPILOGUE

"I told you no, didn't I?" Jiwon said with one of her eyebrows arched, making Jungkook pout.

"Come on, it's been three years. I think it's time to make another baby." Jungkook said while walking up to her and side hugged her.

"Are you seriously kidding me right now? It's definitely not three years, it's only been three months since I gave birth to Jeongsan." Jiwon said as Jungkook looked away still with a pout.

"Well it feels like three years to me." Jungkook said through his pout as Jiwon giggled.

Jiwon pulled away from his hug and gently squeezed his cheeks.

"Stop acting like a baby, you're already a father. If you can wait 9 months without having sex then you can wait a couple more months or even a year." Jiwon said with a small smile.

"Well that was before I knew what sex feels like. If I knew sex feels that good, I would've knocked you up a long time ago." Jungkook said with a smirk as Jiwon scoffed while getting ready to pump breastmilk.

"Are you guys seriously talking about this topic?" Taehyung said as he made his way and sat down in front of them.

"He kept on bothering me about it ever since I gave birth to Jeongsan." Jiwon complained as Jungkook gave her a shock expression.

"Oh come on. You know I love you, right?" Jungkook romantically asked as Jiwon caressed his cheek, giving him her lovely stares.

Taehyung playfully gagged at the cringey couple.

"Alright then, Taehyung? Why are you here?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung dramatically place his hand over his chest.

"What? I can't visit my nephew?" Taehyung asked dramatically.

"That's not what I meant. I meant why are you here alone and not with Soojin?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung dropped his act and sighed.

"Don't tell me you guys have another argument?" Jiwon asked, making Taehyung nod.

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong." Taehyung said as Jungkook nods knowing how he feels.

"It's okay hyung. I went through the same thing when Jiwon was in her early trimesters during her pregnancy. Jiwon was craving a lot of various types of foods and would get moody 24/7. You just have to get used to it." Jungkook said as Jiwon glared at him and lightly punched his arm.

"Don't worry, Taehyung. When a woman is pregnant and gets moody, she doesn't mean what she says." Jiwon said as Taehyung nodded his head.

"I know. I know that deep down she loves me." Taehyung says as both Jiwon and Jungkook nodded their heads.

"I'm just gonna put the gifts in the nursery room and see Jeongsan and go back home. She's alone in the house, I don't want to be gone for too long." Taehyung said as he stood up and walked upstairs.

Jungkook looked back and saw that Taehyung was out of sight while Jiwon was pumping her breast milk. He then slowly leaned towards her and whispered.

"You really don't want to make love tonight?" Jungkook softly asked as Jiwon groaned.

"No. No. No." Jiwon softly whined, making Jungkook roll his head back on the couch in frustration.

2 Weeks Later

Jiwon carefully zipped up the small bags of her breast milk and put it in the freezer, but stopped when she heard Jungkook walking downstairs. His hair was a mess and he had dark bags under his eyes, making Jiwon chuckled.

"Let me guess, Jeongsan woke you up from your nap?" Jiwon asked as Jungkook nodded his head while walking up to her and hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I never knew that taking care of a baby can be this challenging." Jungkook said with his eyes closed while Jiwon had a small smile on her face and caressed his arms.

"But it's worth it. I'm glad he's finally in our arms." Jungkook said, making Jiwon nod her head.

Jiwon then got out of his arms and turned to face him.

"Tomorrow Aisha is coming over to see Jeongsan. She'll be visiting her family back in Daegu." Jiwon informed Jungkook.

"What about Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin is planning on moving into his own apartment so he'll be busy for a couple of weeks and he also asked for a favor if you and Taehyung can help him carry his stuff and furnitures next week." Jiwon informed.

"I don't mind. Are you sure you can stay alone in the house?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll be fine. Besides, my mom and Jinwoo will be here to keep me company." Jiwon said as Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook continued to back hug Jiwon and waited until she was done putting the bags of breast milk into the freezer and cleans up the kitchen.

"Are you ready to head to bed?" Jungkook asked, making Jiwon nod.

Before Jiwon could walk away, she let out a squeal when Jungkook carried her bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" Jiwon asked with wide eyes.

"I'm not letting you get away tonight. I am going to make you remember our honeymoon nights and start making our second child." Jungkook said with a smirk as Jiwon playfully hit him.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jiwon whispered-yelled as Jungkook chuckled and walked upstairs to their bedroom, only sinners knew what they were doing that night.

The End

December 9, 2020

If you guys don't remember, Jiwon's mother got pregnant and gave birth to a boy name Jinwoo (Just to clarify if you guys are confused to who Jinwoo is). 

Sorry, for taking so long to write the epilogue. I've writing and rewriting it because it wasn't turning out good for me. 

Right now, I am working on a new book and yes, it's a Jungkook FF again. So I hope you guys will support me on my new journey. 

Thank you!