Chapter #31

One Week Later

They were in the process of a court session, anticipating what the judges had to say. Everybody was there, including Jennie's parents. Jungkook held onto Jiwon's hands, making her look up at him as he gave her an assurance smile.

"Everything will be okay." Jungkook whispered to her as she nodded her head.

Once the judges had made up their minds, they came walking back inside the courtroom. Jennie nervously shifted in her spot as Mr. and Mrs. Kim prayed for their daughter to not be guilty, but they already knew deep down in their hearts that she wouldn't. The judges looked at Jennie before speaking their final words.

"We judges have decided our decisions. With every information that the victims and the defender had mentioned will come into mind for the decision that we have agreed, along with the evidences. We have come to a conclusion that the defender name Jennie Kim is found guilty. She is found guilty for trespassing and for ordering and paying for a group gang sexual assault to the victims Lee Jiwon, Seo Soojin, and Ms. Lee Minyoung. We judges have decided that the defender Jennie Kim will be imprisoned for 14 years." The judges had stated as they stood up and walked out of the courtroom.

Jiwon and Ms. Lee smiled in happiness for giving them justices. Jungkook, his parents, Soojin and her parents, Taehyung, Aisha, and Jimin were all happy and excited that they were able to get Jennie where they wanted. They all did a group hug but that excitement didn't last long when they heard Jennie's loud scream. They all broke the hug and faced her as two police officers were holding onto her with her hands cuffed.

"You think that sending me to jail you guys will be living in peace. I don't care if I'm going to jail, once I get out you will be the first person I'm coming after." Jennie said as she pointed her finger at Jiwon.

"Would you please stop this? All what you said and do is just going to come back to you. I don't need to worry about you coming after me because I'm not afraid of you and I'm not going to do anything either because karma will do that for me. I believed that karma will finish you while you're still in jail." Jiwon said with a calm expression as Jennie balled her hands into fists.

The cops took her away before she could cause anymore damages as they all walked out of the room. Jiwon could finally relax and breathe once they were outside of the courthouse. Before they all could walk away, they stopped when someone called out to Jiwon. They weren't surprised when they saw Jennie's parents.

"I don't know the reason why Jennie did what she did to you guys but I would like to apologize in her place for her actions. I didn't know that she would go this far to gain her own happiness. We thought that once we get her everything she wants, she'll be happy and grow up to have a beautiful future, but we were wrong and we're really sorry." Mrs. Kim said as Jiwon, Ms. Lee, and Soojin exchanged looks. Ms. Lee then walked up to them.

"Forgiveness is a really strong and deep word. We don't know if we can forgive your daughter just yet but I would like to say this. Your daughter is like this because of the way she was raised. While growing up, all she knew was that money is the only answer to everything. You guys loved and spoiled her way too much to the point where she doesn't know where the boundaries are. She wasn't disciplined enough to know her wrong-doings. If you guys want her to have a bright and good future, the first thing she has to know is her wrong-doings and for her to not deny it. I hope that your daughter staying in jail for 14 years will show her some discipline and change her attitude up a bit. I hope that she'll become a new and better person when she gets out and starts a fresh new path of her life." Ms. Lee said as she turned back around to Jiwon as they all walked away.

One Month Later

Time has passed by so fast that they didn't know one month has already passed. Jiwon was hanging her clothes up when suddenly Ms. Lee started having trouble standing up straight.