Tanjiro|Puppy|

"Hi, Tanjiro!" I shouted running towards him

"Hi, Tanjiro!" I shouted running towards him. He looked at me in shock and caught me in his arms smiling brightly. Well, he always smiles so brightly.

"Hi, Y/N." he said hugging me before letting me go. We currently live in the Butterfly Estate because Tanjiro needs to go to the Rehabilitation course yet again. Inosuke and Zenitsu are here as well. 

I grabbed his hand and opened the door into the Butterfly Estate. He smiled as he walked in. I saw Giyuu and Shinobu. Shinobu was a living tomato as she stood next to Giyuu. I swear something happened but knowing both of them, their mouths were shut tight.

"Hi Shinobu and Giyuu," I said waving towards them.

"Hi Y/N," said Giyuu with his normal stoic, bored face.

"H-hi. Y/N." said Shinobu waving like a robot.

Giyuu jabbed her abdomen and she stared at him in anger.

"What the hell. Do you want me to jab you?" shouted Shinobu.

"No," Giyuu replied as Tanjiro and I started walking away into the kitchen in the Butterfly Estate.

"YOU ARE SO STUPID! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF RHETORICAL QUESTIONS, GIYUU?!" shouted Shinobu. Even though a few hallways separated us, Shinobu's voice echoed through.

"Should we help them?" asked Tanjiro.

"I think Giyuu will be PERFECTLY fine," I replied.

I saw Rengoku in the kitchen sneaking outside some food. 

"Hi, Rengoku. You're finally back." I said waving.

"Yes, I am!" he said as I hugged him since it was maybe about 3 years since I have seen him. He was like maybe a brother to me. He hugged me back and I could feel the air getting thick around here.

I let go and turned around. Tanjiro wasn't there anymore. I was confused until I realised that Tanjiro doesn't know the type of relationship I had with Rengoku. I sighed and waved goodbye to Rengoku and ran down the Butterfly Estate. I ran down to the garden, kitchen, living room and the ward where Zenitsu and Inosuke stayed in. I ran down to the training area but there was no sign of him.

I went down to the room where Tanjiro stayed in and burst through the door.

"Tan-Tanjiro..." I said panting from the run I just made down from the Estate. 

I saw him next to Nezuko. Nezuko was patting his back and Tanjiro's face was buried in his hands. I guess they haven't realised I was here yet. 

"What did I do wrong?" he said as he cried into his hands.

'I don't know what I felt Nezuko, but I think it was jealousy." he said. 

I could see his tears drip down his hands and I could feel my heartache to see him like that. I didnt mean it that way but...

I quickly left because Nezuko looked at me angrily. I wondered what I should do now.

-TimeSkip-

"Rengoku, can I speak to you for a bit?" Tanjiro asked.

"Sure!" he replied.

" Could you please try not to hug Y/N anymore?" Tanjiro asked.

"Sure! Well, if that is what you want. We only hugged because we haven't seen each other in 3 years!" said Rengoku explaining.

"Oh okay." Tanjiro replied smiling.

I stood at the door watching and Tanjiro came out smiling like the sun. He hugged me and gently kissed me on my cheek and we walked out of there. He held my hand and walked next to me to the living room. Giyuu and Shinobu were sleeping on the chairs weirdly enough. We both laughed because Giyuu looked exhausted. Shinobu can be hard to handle sometimes.

"Y/N, do you like Rengoku?" Tanjiro asked me while staring at Shinobu and Giyuu lying on the chairs.

"Hm, no? I already have you anyway." I said squeezing his hand making him sigh of relieve.

"I felt jealous when you hugged Rengoku. It was a weird feeling," he said smiling.

"I know. You were crying yesterday." I said. Tanjiro's face turned a bright red.

'How did you know?" he asked.

"I saw you but Nezuko looked at me telling me to go away," I said.

"If I saw you at that time, I would have probably shouted at you, I think I have to thank Nezuko on that one," said Tanjiro. 

It was already night time. I hugged Tanjiro and gently cupped his face. I kissed him on his lips and walked off back to my room leaving Tanjiro stunned there. I chuckled and he looked back at me and ran to his room bright red.

HanaNyuNya's Message

Thank you to BlackKnightRadiant. The thing was when you said like a small innocent puppy. I actually got really confused so I came up with this.