Tanjiro|Contagious|

Tanjiro's POV

Tanjiro's POV

"Zenitsu and Inosuke, what should I do?" I asked as they looked at me sighing.

"You know what, just tell her," Inosuke yelled from afar.

"Yeah, you should just say it," said Zenitsu as I sighed.

"What if she thinks I only like her for her money," I said as they both sigh.

"I think she can tell the difference between your truthful face and lying face," said Zenitsu smacking his forehead. Nezuko appeared and waved to everyone.

"Oh, hi-" said Tanjiro before Zenitsu cut in.

"NEZUKO-CHAN~" yelled Zenitsu as we watched him get up.

"Nezuko, YOU NEED TO RUN," yelled Inosuke as Zenitsu started chasing him looking as if he wanted to rip his limbs off. I sighed and watched the commotion go by as Nezuko was trying to calm both of them down while Inosuke and Zenitsu were punching each other.

"Nezuko, what should I do?" I asked as she looked at me. She punched Zenitsu and Inosuke making them fall to the ground with a lump on their head and stepped over them walking towards me.

"You can do it," she said as I sighed.

"You think so?" I asked as she clenched her fist together nodding.

"Well, I guess go and find her then," I said getting up as Nezuko walked back to Inosuke and Zenitsu who were fighting about who knows what

TimeSkip(Y/N's POV)(In the Butterfly Estate Garden)

"Hi, Tanjiro!" I shouted waving towards him as he looked at me smiling.

"Oh-uhh-hi," said Tanjiro nervously.

"Something the matter?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No-nothing is wrong," he said as I looked at him in confusion.

"Are you sure?" I asked as he nodded.

"Well, um, I wanted to tell you something," he said as I looked at him.

"Sure?" I said as he started playing with his fingers.

"Y/N, the truth is..." he said as I looked at him wondering what this was all about.

"I like you, Y/N..." he said as I looked at him in shock blushing.

"Huh?!" I yelled as he looked at me. I looked at his face and he didn't look like he was lying or anything. He isn't one to lie either and I smiled.

"Tanjiro, I like you too," I said smiling brightly as he looked up in shock.

"You... do?" he questioned as I sighed.

"Of course I do, I don't say these kinda things for no reason, Tanjiro," I said as he laughed.

"What is Nezuko doing there?" I asked pointing at the sliding door that had a Nezuko peeking out off.

"I dunno," Tanjiro replied turning around as Nezuko waved. Zenitsu and Inosuke popped out and waved sheepishly as we sighed.

"You got good friends, Tanjiro," I said laughing as he smiled.

"Yeah, I do," he said laughing. Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko couldn't help smiling at the sight of it.

Happiness is contagious.

NekoNya's Message

Thank you for the 5.9K views. ;-; I am truly grateful that you people read my book.