Tanjiro|Tanabata|

"Tanjiro?" I said as I covered my fingers with my sleeves.

"Yes, Y/N?" he said smiling towards me.

"Um... would you like to go to the... Star Festival with me? I asked playing with my sleeves.

(It is also known as Tanabata and it occurs on the 7th of July.)

"Sure!" he said as a small pink blush coat his cheeks as he smiled.

"Well, I meet you here later?" I asked as he nodded. 

I walked out of the small little garden and saw Shinobu and Mitsuri laughing in between themselves. 

"Fufu, I heard your conversation," said Shinobu as Mitsuri squealed in delight.

"Huh?" I said as my pink face turned into a deeper red one.

"Well, let's go and get you ready!" said Mitsuri grabbing my hand and dragging me into her room.  I looked in surprise as Shinobu laughed.

She pulled out a silk kimono as I looked at her in surprise. It was pink and green and I looked at her in confusion. She looked at it and laughed and pushed it back in and pulled out a smaller sized one. 

It was pink and was streaked with blue and purple with speckled with white just like the galaxy. There were pink blossoms that were fluttering in the wind. She gave it to me as I wore it and looked at them. Mitsuri pulled out a matching obi and wrapped it around my waist. She tied a bow behind it and smiled brightly. 

"There!" she yelled as I looked at myself and smiled.

"Thanks..." I said as Mitsuri took out a wooden comb and combed my hair. After a while, my (H/C) became smooth and silky as Shinobu passed me a pin.

It had a small sakura blossom on it that was glued to the pin and a few strings hanging off the pin that had beads and chime-like. Mitsuri passed me an oil paper umbrella that had the same pattern. 

"Well, GO!" yelled Mitsuri and Shinobu pushing me outside.

"Oh yeah, don't forget these," said Shinobu passing me a pair of tabi and zori.

(Tabi is the traditional type of socks and Zori is the traditional type of wooden shoes.)

It was pretty hard to wear them so they had to help me wear them and after a while, I was ready. Mitsuri and Shinobu pushed me into the small garden as I saw Tanjiro standing there wearing the traditional montsuki, hakama and zori with the same patterns as me.

We both blushed at the sight of each other as I heard Shinobu, Mitsuri, Zenitsu and Inosuke snigger. We looked to the side to notice that they were gone.

"Well, shall we go?" he asked as I nodded.

We walked out of the Butterfly Estate as we walked down to the nearby village to see lanterns hanging around with brightly coloured strings and streamers. We walked down to the nearby bamboo tree to see many strips of paper hanging off the tree. Tanjiro picked up two pieces of paper and gave me one as I picked up a pencil and wrote down my wish.

"So what is your wish, Y/N?" he asked as I blushed.

"Uh, nothing..." I said as he showed me mine.

"This is my wish!" he showed me as I blushed even more.

My wish is for Y/N to be happy!

"Tanjiro..." I said as I hung my wish on the tree.

"What?" he said confused with his face coated in pink.

"My wish was for... you," I said blushing.

"What was it?" he asked smiling turning a brighter red.

"It was for you to be happy and live a good life..." I said as I looked at the ground. He hugged me and smiled. I awkwardly hugged him back and he laughed.

"This reminds me of the story. What Tanabata was all about," he said as I smiled as we let go from the hug staring into each other's eyes.

"The story of the meetings of the deities," I said as he smiled.

"What if I told you I was already happy, Y/N?" he said as I blushed.

"Same," I said smiling as he smiled brightly.

"Being with you makes me happy," we both said as we looked at each other with our face tainted with red.

We turned away blushing brighter until we hear a bang. 

"Oh, fireworks!" Tanjiro said.

"They are pretty, aren't they?" I said as we stare into the dark purple sky that glimmered with stars of fireworks with all sorts of colours. 

Our hands intertwined as we stood there blushing while staring at the bright night sky.

"Well, not as beautiful as you, Y/N," he said smiling. I smiled as we continued to stare in awe at the sky.

I wish this moment would never end.

NekoNya's Message

I couldn't come up with anything so I decided why not do the Star Festival?

So here you go XD.

When you realise it says Demon Tanjiro ;-;

I think I am blind.