Mini Challenge

My friend gave me a challenge, to write this story with these words.

Words:

Poster, katana, bamboo, frame, frog and rock.

Y/N's POV

"Onee-san! Let's go and catch some tadpoles!" yelled my sister, S/N. I sighed and followed her to the pond to see frogs leaping around with the tadpoles everywhere. I could hear my mother and my father laughing in the background.

My sister lifted up her little jar and dipped her jar in allowing the little tadpoles swim in before lifting the jar up and closing the jar that had small little holes on top.

"Let's go home," I said as she grabbed my sleeve and walked back home. 

I felt the air thicken as we walk closer and closer towards the house. The trees were smeared with red blood that dripped. I could hear screams ring through my ears as I stood there in surprise. 

"Onee-san, what's going on?" asked my sister as I smiled forcefully.

"I don't know," I said as she hugged me tightly.

The muffled screams ringed through my ears louder and louder as I grabbed my sister's hand and ran. I watched as the person stabbed my mother and my father onto its katana as they screamed even louder. I could see their beautiful kind eyes turn into white frightening eyes. 

They were so empty

It was like I didn't know them anymore. I watched as the person pulled off their bodies that had been slumped and twisted them in an inhumane way. I looked at it as my eyes watered. My sister began sobbing silently and I felt my tears gush out like a volcano that had finally erupted. I could see their blood gush out and spill onto the ground as he began to stomp on them. My legs broke out as my legs collapsed inwards.

"No..." I said silently as I watched the person reach into their bodies and ripped out their organs and ate them. My arms and legs shook as I felt the cold wet soil against my bare legs. My sister hugged me while she sobbed into my haori. I watched as he lifted up their bodies and gulped them down in one whole with the horrible chewing noises. They were so disgusting, vomit was rising up my throat.

My body felt like a cluster of spiders were rising up my neck, it was so eerie, it was so disgusting and unnatural. 

 My sister and I stood there in horror. I could see their blood drip down the blade as I watched him lick the blood off the ground as I cried, even more, my hands were on the ground as I cried and cried like I was vomiting. The tears were burning my eyes, it hurt so much.

My heart felt like it was being ripped into bits and bits by his long fingers that were thin and bony.

"Mother... Father?" S/N said shaking.

I could see the person turned its head towards us as I realised it was a demon. It licked its lips as it walked towards us. 

"S/N, run!" I yelled as she looked at me. She ran away through the thick bamboo as the demon walked towards me. I stood there in fear as it grabbed my hair as he hung me from the ground. I screamed as I felt my blood curl. He grabbed his katana and began to stab my arm as he looked at my arm drip.

My blood dripped as he threw me on the ground and took out 4 katanas. I looked at him in fear as he pinned me to the ground and stabbed each katana into my limbs. I screamed as I cried in fear and agony. I could feel the warm thick blood drip down my legs, fingers and wrist as I tried to console myself.

He smiled to himself as he lifted me up with the katanas still left in my body as he pulled out one more. I could feel my vision blurring as my head became light-headed. I mustered all my strength to kick a small rock into his face as he looked at me angrily.

He didn't say anything but he lifted the glimmering katana and pointed at my neck and my chest. He prepared to stab me in my weak spots as I closed my eyes. Everything went black as I prepared for my death. He stabbed my lungs and punctured a hole into it as I screamed louder than ever before. My throat felt hoarse, dry and painful. Suddenly, I heard a thud. I opened my eyes to see my sister standing throwing all sorts of stuff at the demon.

 My poster, our picture frame, everything that was precious to her. She was throwing it at the demon. She picked up some bamboo stalks and threw it at the demon angrily. She was crying as her eyes were determined to kill the demon.

"Don't kill my sister!" she yelled crying angrily.

"S/N! Just.. run, please..." I said as I felt my body weakening with every word I said.

I heard a slash as my body dropped to the ground. I looked at the woman that had black hair that had purple tips. She wore a butterfly ornament and she looked at me concernedly. She took out some medicine but I knew...

I was going to die

"Oneesan..." said my sister as she walked towards me. She lifted my hand up as I lightly squeezed it with my last bit of strength.

"Ple-Please ...protect ...my sister..." I said as I closed my eyes and my hand dropped to the ground as my body slumped. The last sound I heard was the cries from my sister and the words of the woman

I am sorry

NekoNya's Message

My friend doesn't have wattpad lol. I gave her some words as well but she got mad at me and asked me to changed them XD.

It was at first Blood, Gore, Death and (i forgot ;-;)

Now it's just Intertwined, Glittering, Galaxy, Here, and cry.