Muichiro+Tanjiro|Yosakoi|

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I walked down the path towards the Butterfly Estate to go to Shinobu to help me treat my arm since I nearly wrecked it fighting. I should seriously be taking better care of myself.

I hummed my favourite song as I walked down the path as I finally reached the Butterfly Estate. Shinobu and waved and quickly rushed over.

"I am guessing you want me to treat your arm?" she asked as she laughed so light-heartedly.

"Yea, the usual," I said laughing.

My arm usually is the one that gets injured in my battles for some reason so whenever I finish a mission, I have to take a visit to Shinobu for treatment.

I am glad they still don't know.

I enter the room following Shinobu to see Tanjiro waving towards me. I smile back as he looks at my arm concerned.

"Are you okay?" he asked as I smiled.

"Yea, its happens pretty frequently these days," I said smiling as he smiled back understandingly. Shinobu picked up the bandages in her drawer and started to unravel them.

"Obanai has fainted-" said Muichiro as he noticed me and had a small slight smile. Shinobu was bandaging my arm as he just watched.

"Well, Obanai has fainted because Mitsuri waved at him," said Muichiro as Shinobu smiled.

"Yeah, those two," she replied as she finished bandaging my arm.

Shinobu quickly left the room with a bucket of water and Muichiro, Tanjiro and I were left in the room.

"So, how was the mission?" asked Muichiro.

"It was pretty good, it wasn't too hard since it was a lower moon but somehow, I managed to break my arm again," I said laughing.

"Well, its good that you're fine," said Tanjiro as I smiled back. I could feel the air tense as I looked around. Tanjiro was his usual self while Muichiro was just staring at the window. If he wished to see the clouds, he could have just gone outside.