Tanjiro|Memories|

"Are you Y/N?" said the boy in front of me smiling.

"Yes?" I replied not knowing who this guy was. I feel like I have seen him before but at the same time, maybe not.

"It has been so long! What are you up to nowadays?" he asked and I felt uncomfortable. Why are there so many questions? 

I turned around and walked away trying to avoid him. My memories are blank. I only know my name and the things I have learnt so far. I ran all the way to the Butterfly Estate to avoid him. 

I ran through the doors to see Giyuu, Muichiro, Uzui, Shinobu, Mitsuri and Obanai talking. They all looked at me in surprise.

"Are you okay?" they all asked.

"There was this boy who acts as if he knows me!" I told them.

"Would you mind telling us how he looks like?" asked Shinobu.

"He has red hair, red eyes, a scar on his forehead, carries a small box with a demon inside and wears hanafuda earrings," I said.

"Oh, that's Tanjiro," said Mitsuri.

"Tanjiro?" I said in surprise. The name was familiar too.

'Yes. Kamado Tanjiro. His sister is Kamado Nezuko," said Obanai.

Suddenly, he burst through the door. I leapt behind the pillars as they stared at Tanjiro. I stood behind Giyuu and Uzui since they were both tall. 

"Is Y/N here?" he asked.

"Why do you need Y/N?" Shinobu and Mitsuri asked.

"Well, she is my childhood friend, but she doesn't seem to remember," said Tanjiro sighing. I felt bad even though I didn't know him. I also don't remember my childhood so maybe I might have met him before.

"She is a bit like Muichiro," said Mitsuri.

"Oh." he replied.

Uzui moved aside revealing me as I moved behind Giyuu. I looked at him with his wide smile but he seemed weird. How can someone be happy all the time? Uzui pulled me out and I looked at him angrily.

"Uzui, you traitor." I said.

He laughed and they all waved at me as if they were teasing me. Giyuu and Muichiro just stared at me with their blank expressions. 

I walked towards Tanjiro as we walked to the garden to see Kanao. She looked at me and waved. I waved back.

"Y/N, do you have amnesia?" he asked. That was pretty straightforward but I simply nodded.

"Don't you remember you use to live near my house on the mountains?" he asked. I shook my head as I looked at in him in confusion.

"Well, here," he said passing me a small picture. I looked at me and saw me and him in the same picture laughing. There were a few people in the background so I guess that was his family. Suddenly, a name popped into my head. Hanako. I pointed to a girl as Tanjiro looked at me.

"Is this Hanako?" I asked.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"I remember a name," I said.

"You used to be very close to Nezuko and Hanako," Tanjiro said.

"Oh, okay," I replied looking at the image.

He placed the box on the ground and a demon came out. I gripped my katana but she wore a bamboo muzzle and looked at me. The girl walked towards me and tilted her head sideways.

"This is Nezuko," said Tanjiro smiling. I waved towards her and she made some noises and waved back.

She was pretty cute considering she was a demon.

Tanjiro took something out of his pocket. It was an oddly shaped string with beads on it.  

I took out the same thing from my pocket. It was basically the same thing but each with our names on it.

"You made this for me and my siblings when we were young," Tanjiro said as Nezuko took out hers.

"And you all made this for me." I said.

"Yeah," he replied.

I felt my memories flood back. I remember the mountain that I stayed in and I remember everything now. 

I walked up to Tanjiro and Nezuko and hugged them both. They both hugged me back as I cried.

"Th-Thank you Tanjiro and Nezuko," I said sobbing.

NekoNya's Message

I actually had to research about amnesia XD.