Muichiro|New Years|

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"Morning, Y/N," said a voice as I felt someone shaking my arm.

"Morning, Muichiro," I replied sleepily as I woke up to see his hair right in front of my face.  I turned my head to look at the clock on the wall to see it was 11.50 am.

"Wha-" I said in surprise.

"You barely let me have any sleep," I said as he sighed.

"In ten more minutes, it is going to be the start of the new year," he said as I sat up on my bed sighing.

"THEN, why did you let me sleep?" I asked as he stared at me.

"At 9.00, you fell asleep on my lap. You woke up an hour later to use the bathroom and went right back to sleep, so I brought you back to your room," he said seriously as I sighed. 

"What are the others doing?" I asked as they 'coincidentally' opened the door and looked at me.

"It's nearly NEW YEARS!" yelled Mitsuri as Giyuu stood there being squeezed. He looked like he was suffocating and I swear he was asking me to save him.

"Giyuu is claustrophobic," I said as everyone stared at me.

"But it isn't Christmas anymore," said Mitsuri confusedly as I stared at her in surprise.

How did she even get that conclusion?

"Claustrophobia means he is scared of Santa Claus, right?" asked Shinobu pointing her finger upwards as I stared at her.

"HUH? How did you even get that conclusion?" I asked as they sighed.

"Claus and Claustrophobic, it perfectly fits, Y/N," said Muichiro as I sighed.

"Not you too," I said as Uzui and Rengoku laughed. Sanemi was being his usual self and for some reason, the Kamaboko squad was there.

"It means being afraid of tight spaces," I said as everyone started laughing.

"So Giyuu is afraid of tight spaces," said Shinobu laughing. 

"Obanai, if you are thinking of throwing Giyuu into a tight room, we are not doing that," I said as Obanai sighed unable to hide his disappointment.

"Well, in five minutes, itis going to be NEW YEARS!" yelled Rengoku enthusiastically.

"We should play a game of Truth Or Dare!" yelled Mitsuri as everyone cheered except Obanai, Muichiro, Giyuu and I. 

Truth or Dare is basically a bullying session for the four of us.

We went down to the main room and all sat in a circle. We decided that Mitsuri would go first and it would go in a clockwise direction.