Giyuu|Clumsy|

"Hi, Giyuu!" I shouted happily as he walked into the Butterfly Estate. He was finally back from his latest mission and I gasped.

I wonder if he remembers

"What happened!" I yelled as I noticed blood dripping all over his body.

"Y/N, I am perfectly fine, you don't have to worry so please don't bring me to Shinobu," he said calmly as I stared at him angrily.

"Of course you're fine, you're dripping with blood but that's fine," I said sarcastically as he sighed.

"I just don't want to see Shinobu," he said as I looked at him in confusion.

"Why?" I asked as he sighed.

"The other day, I broke one of her Butterfly Ornaments in the house on accident," he said as I sighed.

"Giyuu, I heard that you have recently broken one of my Butterfly Ornaments?" said Shinobu as we both froze on the spot to see an angry Shinobu walking towards us smiling with her veins popping out of her forehead.

"Well, Giyuu, you're dead," I said as he nodded.

Tanjiro appeared and waved towards us as he looked at Shinobu. 

"Are you angry?" Tanjiro asked as he sniffed the air. Shinobu paused to look at him and smiled.

"No, I am not," she said as she walked towards Giyuu.

"I am going to kill you later, Tomioka-san," Shinobu whispered as she pivoted around and walked into the house. We all had a sigh of relieve.

"Thank goodness, Tanjiro was here. She would have made you drink her poison," I said as Giyuu looked at me.

"No, she would have activated her blades on the end of her shoes and stabbed my face," he said as I laughed. He just stared at me in confusion as I continued laughing.

"Hasn't she already done that to you several times?" I said in between laughs.

"Yes, but she has failed several times," said Giyuu as I laughed even more.

"It is not funny, Y/N," he said as I laughed even harder.

"Of course, of course," I said standing up straight while covering my mouth to muffle the laughter. Giyuu sighed as he walked off as I just stood there watching him with my mouth agape.

"Giyuu, you just abandoned me!" I yelled as I chased after him. I could tell he was trying to briskly walk and I ran after him. 

He suddenly stopped as I banged into him and fell backwards.

Crap

I closed my eyes bracing myself for the impact of the hard wooden floor. I could feel the tips of my hair touching the ground as I opened my eyes to see Giyuu holding my hand staring at me in surprise. He pulled me up as I looked at him blushing.

"You're so clumsy," he said as he looked at me.

"Sorry... it's just that..." I said playing with my fingers as he sighed.

"It's fine, you're always really clumsy anyway," he said as I looked at him angrily.

"I am not," I said defiantly as he smiled.

"Yesterday, you tripped over a rock, the day before you tripped over your own feet and splashed boiling hot ramen onto my face and the day before that, you accidentally fell down the stairs," he said as I looked at him bashfully.

"That was only yesterday, the day before and the day before that," I said as he smiled even more.

"Last week, you spilled a cup of water onto Shinobu and Muichiro's face," he said as I stared at him.

"How do you remember those stuff?" I asked as he laughed.

"They were pretty memorable especially the one where you spilled boiling hot ramen on my face," he said smiling as I sighed.

"Dang you, Giyuu," I said as I turned around hiding my embarrassed face.

I could hear Giyuu laughing softly. His laugh was gentle and calming just like chimes blowing in the wind. I broke into a slight smile as I chuckled. He looked up and looked like he remembered something.

"Happy Anniversary, Y/N," he said as he hugged me and I smiled.

"You actually remember, unlike last year where I actually had to remind you," I said smiling.

"I rather you don't go on about that again," he said sighing. 

NekoNya's Message

I was actually going to use Muichiro for this one, but I already did him in the previous one lol.( He is my fav character, I regret reading the manga lol)