Tanjiro|Drunk|

"Tanjiro, are you okay?" I asked as he nodded back and forth

"Yep." he said laughing as he nearly fell off his chair. 

"Um, yeah no. I think you should go back to the Butterfly Estate for some rest," I said as I held a cup of orange juice.

"You know, Y/N, you look really cute today," he said as I stared at him. What is going on?

"Uh, thanks?" I replied as he stared at me. I could feel myself become uncomfortable because he was acting very unlike himself.

He continued to flirt with me as I felt super uncomfortable as I just stared at him. I could my sweat drip off my face in fear as he inched closer towards me. He is maybe even worse than Zenitsu at this current moment. I got up from my seat and ducked down walking away trying to not capture any attention.

He followed me staring at me creepily. I notice Nezuko glancing at me concerned and walked towards me.

"Y-You Okay?" she asked as I nodded as I walked out of the door.

"Yes," I replied as she smiled and walked back to talk with Zenitsu, Inosuke and Aoi. He walked faster and faster as I felt my heart accelerate as I walked faster. I quickly ran towards the Butterfly Estate as he also followed me. He is acting so creepy, the next time he is ever going to drink. I am not going to sit beside him.

"Why are you running?" he asked as he followed me quickly. I ran into the forest to try and escape.

"Right now, your acting very creepy. So you need to stop." I said as he ran towards me. I breathed and ran faster and ran to the Butterfly Estate as quick as I could. He managed to catch up to me and I felt reasonably frightened and angry.

"Alright, that's enough!" I said jumping onto the wall and doing a karate chop on his neck as he fell to the ground. Jeez.

I lifted up his foot and dragged him to the Butterfly Estate. I finally arrived as I dragged him up the stairs from exhaustion. He is so heavy.

Shinobu looked at me and stared at Tanjiro on the ground.

"He has had a rough night. Please take care of him." I said as I sighed.

"Sure!" Shinobu said raising both her fists up to her face smiling. She picked up Tanjiro and plopped him on the bed as I stood at the doorway.

"Goodnight, Tanjiro," I said sighing.

I hope he goes back to normal tomorrow.

NekoNya's Message

I actually didn't know what to do. So here is the simplistic plot.