Inosuke+Giyuu

"Inosuke, go away," I said sighing as he pushed a book in my face

"Inosuke, go away," I said sighing as he pushed a book in my face. I rubbed my eyes squinting my eyes turning my head away from the window.

"I literally just woke up," I said trudging out of bed walking to the kitchen. Suddenly, I knocked my toe against the table corner as I winced in pain. I stared at the table corner in the disgust as I limped to the kitchen.

"Come here!" yelled Inosuke as I looked at him grumpily. He held the book in his hand and smacked my arm with the book as hard as he could. I winced again rubbing my arm that turned bright red.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" I yelled at Inosuke as he pointed at Giyuu. He looked at me blankly as he blinked several times.

"He told me that if I hurt myself a lot, I could smack my arm and the pain would go there. Plus, you were tired. It is a win-win," said Inosuke as maturely as he could before sniggering.

"I guess it is fine if I stab my arm after getting whacked by a demon," I said calmly as they stared at me. Inosuke pushed the book in my face as I smacked my forehead.

"Inosuke, I can't read that to you. It is a DICTIONARY," I said as Inosuke took off his mask and frowned.

"Zenitsu told me it was a book about pigs... but I still want to read it," Inosuke said grumpily as I sighed.

Does he even know what a dictionary is?

"Giyuu, can you go and read it to him while I make breakfast," Giyuu stood there sighing.

"Why do you do this to me, Y/N," he muttered as he followed Inosuke into the Butterfly Garden sighing.

"Good job Y/N!"  Shinobu said excitedly.

"I just asked Giyuu to read Inosuke to read a dictionary. Inosuke will probably get bored after a few minutes," I said waving my hand nonchalantly. Shinobu smiled as she walked to Inosuke saying something that I couldn't hear. I could see Giyuu sighing multiple times as he sat there watching the commotion. Inosuke started yelling at Shinobu before smacking the dictionary open.

Seriously, Shinobu.

I sighed and continued to make breakfast as Shinobu continued to hype Inosuke up as Inosuke started yelling gibberish. I placed the pan on the fire cracking a few eggs. I placed a few cups of water in the pot along with a few cups of rice.

"THIS WORD IS EAEPELEE!" yelled Inosuke as I turned my head sharply to look at him and Giyuu. Giyuu stared at him before turning the dictionary looking at it.

"Apple," he said quietly sighing as I stared at Shinobu laughing in the background smiling at me. 

I continued to make breakfast as Inosuke yelled words that soon sounded a little more like words. 

"Guys, breakfast is ready..." I said as my voice trailed off to see Shinobu dragging Giyuu by his haori down the garden.

"Shinobu, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted as Shinobu turned her head and laughed. 

"He fainted so I am just dragging him to the pond," she said smiling as I stared at her with pure confusion.

"Yes, he is the water pillar but it doesn't mean, HE MERGES WITH WATER. Just because you want him to disappear, doesn't mean that you get to drown him," I said grumpily as she dropped him on the ground putting her hands up. She walked towards me smiling as she looked at me with a slight smirk on her face.

"I knew that would happen. Especially since you are 'friends' with Giyuu and Inosuke... fufufuufufu" she said smirking before grabbing a tray and fluttering off. My eyes widened as I stared at her blinking several times. I picked up the tray of food walking towards Inosuke.

How the hek did she know...

Shinobu has a brain of an insect

Who knew she was able to tell the difference between a friend and a 'friend'

I stared at Inosuke who was smacking his head with the dictionary. I sighed as I placed the food on the grass as Inosuke looked at the food dropping the book as I quickly pulled the tray away missing the book by a few centimetres. I looked at him as he smiled sheepishly. He placed the book down as he took the tray from eating happily. 

He always looks so happy when he eats

Especially when he eats tempura

I smiled at the thought before turning to look at Giyuu who basically looked dead on the grass. I walked over to him kneeling beside him staring at his deadpan expression. Well, it definitely makes him look like he really died. I gently shook him as his eyes slowly open. As usual, he just woke up with a straight face.

"Y/N? Why am I on the grass?" he asked as I sighed.

"Inosuke was reading a dictionary and Shinobu said you fainted and wanted to throw you into the pond," I said as Giyuu sat up in front of me.

"Hm, okay," he replied blankly as I rushed over to the kitchen and grabbed a tray of food before rushing back. I gave him the tray of food as he smiled.

"Thanks, Y/N... you really do take really good care of all of us..." he said smiling as I nodded feeling my face warm up. I went to the kitchen to see the other pillars rubbing their eyes. 

"Good Morning!" I said happily as everyone's eyes lit up smiling back towards me.

"I heard what Giyuu said," said Mitsuri whispering as she laughed. 

NekoNya's Message

Please don't steal the image above and sorry for the hiatus. I am back and will upload as often as I can. I am sad the manga has ended but it was a great manga nevertheless.