Tanjiro|Depression|

Ps: I dunno but this may be a bit mature for people to read

Ps: I dunno but this may be a bit mature for people to read. I dunno.

Suicide and death in it.

"Y/N. I like you!" said Tanjiro sweating.

"Well...um. Tanjiro... you don't deserve to have someone like me. I am too weak and stupid, you should find someone who is not as poor and stupid as me." I said walking away with my (H/C) hair swaying in the wind. I could feel the tears threatening to fall because even if I did like him. He deserves better.

I walked down the path back to my home in the mountains and climbed up the cold, snow mountains.  I went into my home and looked around.

"(sibling's name)!" I yelled as I opened the door.

Silence

"(S/N), where are you?" I yelled.

There something definitely wrong. I walked around the house to hear muffled screams.

"(S/N)!" I said running into the backyard.

"Onee-san! Help!" yelled my (S/N) as I gripped my katana.

I could see my (S/N) squirming around as the demon grabbed her head and smashed it to the ground. He looked at me and smiled hungrily as he continued smashing her head into the ground.

I unsheath my katana and get ready to slice the demon's head. My legs won't move. I look down to see ropes tangling up my body. I raised my katana and slashed the ropes off as I jumped backwards. The demon raised her head up and smashed it one more time and I saw her body slump.

 The demon threw her body down and it was positioned in an inhumane way with her neck in 180 degrees with her back bent at an extreme angle. Her blood was dripping everywhere as I stood there. My tears violently ripped away as I felt myself heart being torn into pieces. My only family just died before my very eyes. I was there but yet... but yet...

I didn't save her. 

I collapsed onto my fours as I looked at the ground. I dug my fingers into the soil as I cried. I know there is a demon there but I don't care anymore. I am nothing. 

Purely Nothing.

I heard the demon's footsteps become louder and louder. I looked up to see its ropes tangle my arms and legs. I looked down as my tears gushed out like an angry volcano.I closed my eyes ready to receive the ache and pain that I had always deserved.

I deserve this fate. I had always been weak and stupid. My last wish is for Tanjiro to be happy. I know he will be better off without me. I know that. 

Suddenly, I felt a wind blow through my (H/C) hair. I felt my body being lifted up as I was pushed to the ground. I felt the wet drops slowly drip down my face.