Muichirou|Sleep|

Y/N's POV

I haven't been sleeping well for the past few weeks. I keep getting those nightmares where I was the last pillar alive. The last pillar to die because of Muzan. I would constantly be in my bed sweating puddles on my bed. It would usually be at 12 am when I will wake up. I can never go back to sleep so I just go out training in my small garden swinging my word and improving my techniques.

I don't dare to sleep anymore so my legs start to crumble when I run and my body weakens the moment I get hit by a demon.

I was finally released from the Butterfly Estate because I was nearly killed in the previous battle. I was on a joint mission with Muichiro and I knew I was a burden. He was really concerned for me and I know he is. He is the only one who regularly visits me and helps me most of the time. However, I still haven't told him about my nightmares I had been having lately.

"Hello, Y/N," said Muichiro looking at me with his empty facial expression as he knocked on my door.

"Hi, Muichiro," I said yawning while opening the door as he stared into my eyes that were a (E/C) colour.

"You should really be sleeping more," he said carrying a small box of a warm box of(favourite type of food).

"Mhm. Yeah, I should." I said replying unconsciously yawning as I walked towards him. He placed the box on the table and looked at me. As I walked towards him, my legs broke out as I collapsed onto the floor. I yawned as I felt Muichiro wrap both of his arms around me lifting me up bridal style and placing me on a soft comfy bed. 

"Muichiro, I don't want to sleep. I don't want to see y-you die." I said yawning and looking at him tiredly.

"Hm? What is this about?" he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Every time I sleep, I always have the same dream. All the friends I have made, all the pillars and everyone I care about die right in front of my eyes. Muzan was the one who killed them all. I was the last pillar." I said as I clung onto his sleeve. He looked at me and smiled.

"As long as your alive, I don't think I would be dying anytime soon," he said smiling. I weakly smiled back. 

"Can you stay here for a while?" I asked as I weakly held onto his sleeve. He turned and laid down on the bed next to me and turned sideways to kiss me on my forehead. I turned sideways and snuggled my face into his chest.

"Sure," he said. He smiled and hugged me. I could feel the warmth envelop me and I finally was able to have a peaceful sleep in weeks. 

He looked at me and slowly soon drifted off to sleep.

=NekoNya's Message=

Um, yeah this is pretty random and short. lel