𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Harry drove his car going to the studio for the photoshoot. Once he received Brendan's message about the location of the studio, he hopped inside his car and drove. He turned on the heater on because it was freezing cold everywhere. The drive was a bit tiring because it was at north of his place. It was a 1 hour drive and his ass is already numb. Usually, he just walks to his uni because it's just a few blocks away, he uses his car sometimes if he will go to the grocery with Niall or Zayn after school.

He parked the car near the entrance of the building. He stayed inside the car for a few minutes to rest for a minute due to long drive. The surrounding outside is gloomy but it doesn't have any hint of raining, or so he thought. He message Brendan and Nina saying he's already at the studio but they're running a bit late today due to misunderstandings with their personal life.

He received a message from Niall a second before opening the car door.

'h buy some beer if it's alright? i'll pay ya later when ya get back, thnx'

He laugh to himself because Niall is really that lazy, but he love that man so much. He got out of the car, look at his surroundings to see a few cars parked, two black range rover is what caught his eye, it's his dream car, maybe after uni and if he saves a lot of money from modelling, he'll buy that.

He arrived at the Siriano Studio earlier than the call time. He went inside the lobby and greet the guard inside.

"Hello sir!" He politely greeted with a big grin on his face. The guard gave him a smile and a nod. "Good day."

"Where is studio 3C-1?" He asked, smiling at the guard who he assume is in late 30s.

"Take the elevator on the right, 3rd floor, first room you'll see when you get there." He informed, gesturing at him.

"But first, log on to the logbook by the receptionist, just for safety purposes." He smiled, pointing at the woman in a red blouse with her hair tied up neatly into a bun.

"Thank you sir."

He went to the receptionist and there's a large notebook in front of her.

"Good day sir. May I take your name?" She asked, smiling.

"It's Harry Styles."

"Oh, here you are." The woman said after scrolling on the computer. "The studio is 3C-1. It's on third floor, first room on your left. But write your name here first sir, and your signature. Thank you."

Harry do what he's told. He grabe the notebook and started scribbling his name. After he signed, he take a quick look at what's written above him.

He almost dropped his pen and choke on his breathe.

"Sir are you okay?" The woman behind the desk asked worriedly.

Harry pointed out the name written on the paper and the woman let out a small giggle.

"Yeah, he was here just a few minutes ago." He smiled.

"Fuck." He breathed.

"I can't tell you any details about it, I'm sorry."

"N-no no, it's okay. I I was j-just shocked." He said nervously.

Harry take a few deep breaths before walking towards the elevator, his legs almost wobble.

He clicked the up button, nervously waiting for the ding sound.

He can't believe it.

It's Louis Tomlinson, written in his penmanship.