𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞

The view of Harry's dorm roof top is astounding. They have set up a mini tent for Louis and Harry to just lay down and hang out. Tour is coming next next month and Harry's senior year will start soon too. So they're really trying to make time for each other. It was hard cause right now, at this time, they barely see each other. They make sure they'll work out those two week rule, if it fits the schedule.

The two boys lay down on Harry's blanket, Louis' right arm tucked under Harry's soft curls. The whole roof top is filled with fairy lights so it's quite cozy and perfect to lay down with the love of your life.

"You know, we will be both very busy next month." Louis sighed, "I love being on the road and making my fans happy, it's just that I will be far away from you and my family. But I'm going to make sure, I'll call you every single day."

"Yeah, being far away sucks, but I know what we both will do will benefit us somehow. Me being in my final year in college, and you travelling across the globe. It's so surreal that we achieved this level." Harry said, smiling yet you can hear the sadness in his voice. "And always remember that I love you and will always be at your back."

"And of course, I'm always at your back, because if I'm at front, people wouldn't see you and be like 'oh where's lulu? i cant see him gosh, coz he so tiny'" Harry continued, letting out a laugh, his whole body shaking.

"You know babe, you always ruined everything." Louis frowned, slightly laughing. "Well, here goes nothing."

An loud laugh erupted inside the tent. The blanket is misplaced, the tent almost fell down and it was a disaster. People would think they had sex, but they just had a tickle battle.

Louis pinned Harry's arm above his head and sat on Harry's stomach.

"Kinky." Harry commented, winking at Louis.

"I'm not that small." Louis pouted, letting go of Harry's arm and crossed his arms in his chest.

"I know babe, you're big and I felt it for weeks." Harry winked, and Louis laughed his ass out.

"Fact." Louis smiled and kissed Harry on the lips.

They got lost in a heated make out session. And suddenly, everything feels hot. Louis went down to his neck and suck a love bite. Harry let out a groan and cupped Louis' ass. Louis whimpered at Harry's neck, sucking his collar bone hard. It was so intense, and they're getting uncomfortable due to their jeans straining their semi hard cocks.

"Louis." Harry looked at him in the eyes with so much lust.

"We can't do it here babe, it's public."

"My bedroom." Harry pleaded.

"Oka-"

Louis was stopped and his phone rang with a drum-like ringtone. It's work. Louis rolled his eyes and sat down beside Harry who's catching his breath.

"What!? Fucking hell, that's amazing! Thank you, I can't believe it. Shit. Okay thank you. Have a great night too." Louis screamed in joy.

"Babe, what's that?" Harry asked, curiously, yet had a very big smile on his face.

"I am nominated for Male Artist of the Year in EMA!" Louis delivered, shouting, his hands up in the air.

"Oh my god babe, that's so huge. I'm so happy for you." Harry excitedly said, cupping Louis' face and kiss him. "You deserved that, baby. Fuck, i'm so happy for you."

"I can't believe this babe. Oh my god."

🌈