𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

"Lo-" Harry whispered once he closed the door quietly behind him. Sam and Will were inside their own bedroom, maybe asleep or preparing. He don't know.

"Hi." Louis said in his squeaky voice. He was wearing a black skinny jeans and a gray hoodie jacket, hood covering his head. His left hand's thrusted in his jacket's pocket. He beamed at him, his eyes squinting. How cute.

"Hi." Harry grinned, waving at Louis infront of him. They stood outside the door, face to face.

They stood there, admiring the warm, classic vibe concourse, the ambiance brought them into a comfortable silence.

"Let's go inside my hotel room, not far from here." Louis said, "I'm going to give you something."

Louis' room is not as big as Harry's room but it's big enough for him. His suitcase is on the corner of the room, clothes in one side of the bed. The table at the center of the room has 6 bottles of redbull and a bag of Yorkshire Tea. His shoes placed neatly on the mini hallway of the room. Typical Louis. It was surprisingly tidy for a man who always trash the room, well based on his interviews. Ha.

"Wow, it's tidy." Harry spoke out loud.

"Haha, just checked in not too long ago." Louis laughed. Cute.

"I just wanted to give you this." Louis sat on the bed, holding the black hoodie in his hands. "It's not that special but I hope you like it."

"Louis, it's very special and I love it. I think I'm going to wear this now." Harry cheered. "Thank you for this, really means a lot."

"No problem, we still haven't released that yet, so you're one of the first person who have it." Louis smiled, patting the space beside him. "Come sit down, don't want to look smaller than I already am."

Haha, Louis admitted it. He's small.

Fuck.

It was an accident.

He did not just fall. On top of Louis. Oh no.

Harry's so clumsy.

He fell on top of Louis. Louis manage to caught him but it was too late. His body was on top of Louis' smaller frame. They're face to face, just an inch apart. How did they came to this point.

But none of them made a move.

Harry eyes were so green, like emerald or shamrock, and Louis got so lost in it. And here it is, Harry's butterflies was disturbed again. It was a surreal moment. And no, Harry's not imagining things with Louis. Maybe not just yet.

And Louis' eyes, in a perfect shade of cerulean. It reminds him of the sky and the sea. It's so mesmerizing.

To Louis, who may not or may have looked down at Harry's red lips. And Harry might have too in Louis' lips.

Before anything happens, Harry giggled. Why?

Harry wanted it, but it's so soon you know? He could imagine all the things they can do but it's not yet the right time.

Louis wanted too, but they're at the early stage. He wants it. Not just now.

Their giggles echoed inside the big room, it's weird, they know it. But they don't have any choice. They know to themselves that it's too early for this. And just to let the feeling of wanting each other to die down.

"Your cerulean eyes holds complimentary emotion that alleviate this weight i'm feeling."

Harry blinks. That's staggering. Louis and his mind is heavenly beautiful.

"You know, you always amaze me with how sophisticated your mind is." Harry consoled. "Your mind is a world of art, ingenuity, and you."

"You're so," Harry said, "so endearing, so precious, a sweet darling."

"Harry, I want you to know that I'm really into you, and I'm hoping your feelings are congruent with what I feel." Louis whispered. He likes Harry. He really like him.

"I don't know how many times I will say this but, i've been admiring you since the start. I know it's an odd feeling cause I'm a fan. But believe me when I say this, I've always like you, even though I don't know you that much yet." He stated. It's a fact, always been a fact. "And I genuinely think that it's more than that. You make me feel things that I can't decipher. You being you is what I always love about you."

"And I know we're in an awkward position so I'm going to stand up now." Harry giggled, literally ruining the moment. This fucker. Louis laugh and removed his hands behind Harry's back. Weird, he didn't even notice his hands were hugging him.

"And kind sir, can you stand up." Harry gestured as he stood up from Louis' body. And Louis obliged.

"You're so small." Another chuckle escaped Harry's lips. "Perfect."

"You stupid shit. Shut up." Louis teased, laughing.

"Can I hug you already?" Harry murmured, opening his arms wide for Louis.

Louis didn't said anything, he just jumped on Harry's open arms and let the softness of him embraced his body. It is a very pleasant feeling. He never felt this enormous amount of comfort with anything but Harry. He's special.

Harry buried his face along the crook of Louis' neck and he smells really nice. He loves the solace feeling of Louis. And Louis, he just sinked in in Harry's hug. It's so warm that it's soothing and calming.

"I like this feeling Harry." Louis smiled, "Perfect fit."

"Me too." Harry smiled against his neck. "Right match."

Is it too soon? Maybe, but it's the feeling they felt towards each other. That's what's important right?