𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

"This place is so dreamy and enchanting. Wow." Harry complimented once the car pull into a stop. He has no idea that this place exist outside London.

"We're going somewhere, Harry." Louis said excitedly, he's outside Harry's dorm, leaning against his car with a sunglasses on, you know, just in case someone saw them. Harry's by the door, putting on his shoes by the door step.

"Wait, will ya?" Harry laughed, tying the knot of his shoes. "I'm having a hard time tying this shit."

"Harry, who's that?" Niall yelled from the kitchen. He's finishing filling out the application form for the internship. Zayn's on the living room, watching anime.

It's been a month since the album came out and it went straight to the top of charts. The moment was pure happiness to everyone and Louis might have cried while tweeting out his thank you to everyone. And now Louis' has a break for a week before going into tour rehearsals.

"Someone." He yelled back. Niall has no idea who's outside and he's going to freak out when he sees him.

"Who's someone? As if I'm going to figure that out." Niall yelled again.

"Just come here," Harry laughed, "Oh you too Zayn."

Niall stood up from the chair, annoyed. Zayn lazily stood up from the sofa, not turning off the tv.

"Why is it important for you for me to see who's the person?" Niall said.

"Just come here you idiot." Harry said, trying hard not to laugh at an annoyed Niall. Niall just sighed and open the door wide.

"Holy fuck." Niall screamed and slammed the door, hitting Harry's back.

"Oooww." Harry screamed in pain. Louis rushed to his side and rub his back.

"You okay?" Louis asked worriedly. "Still hurts?"

"Yeah, it's okay. It doesn't hurt that much." Harry smiled, standing up from the step.

Niall stopped screaming and opened the door to see a smiling Louis.

"Hi!" Niall squeaked. "And I didn't mean to slammed that door to Harry. I was just shocked."

"No it's okay, Harry isn't hurt so I'm okay with it." Louis smiled, holding his hand infront for a handshake.

"I'm Louis." Louis greeted, giving him a sincere smile.

"Obviously, I know who you are," Niall laughed. "I'm Niall, Harry's best friend."

"Hey what's the commotion there?" Zayn said behind the door. He opened the door to reveal a three grinning man.

"H- oh fuck!" Zayn exclaimed, hands in his chest.

"Hi!" They all said in unison.

"I'm Louis!" Louis waved to Zayn, who was still catching his breathe. He wasn't expecting to see Louis in front of his dorm. What in the world.

"Hi!" Zayn said, smiling. "Me name's Zayn."

"Can I just borrow Harry for a while? Just for today?" Louis asked to the two man in front of him. Niall let out a chuckle and nod.

"No need to ask permission, you can kidnap Harry too if you want." Niall teased. Zayn snickered and shake his head. Idiots.

"Shut up." Harry slapped Niall's arms and pinch it. "You shit."

Louis did that face again. He was just so endeared at Harry. Harry might haven't notice it, but Zayn and Niall for sure did. Zayn lightly nudged Niall's arm and looked at Louis, smirking. Gladly he didn't noticed.